Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 6 of 34

Ever fought a Giant Spider? I did… - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2019 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Aug, 2019 - 3:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 6

Message to Advisor

My Lady, I have become competent at axework and now have begun experimenting with two-handed axes. I have picked up some coin at the library, filling in histories with what I had learned from my tutors, and still work a bit for Stefan. My dearest Minty has consented to be my bride!.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2019 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Great Pymurg, as I grow in power I seek to humble myself before Thee. It is by Thy Grace that my endeavors come to fruition. I swear by my ancestors that I shall hallow Thy name in the kingdom I seek to build.

12th Aug, 2019 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

All peoples are born to be free. And yet even when they live without tyranny, fear drives them to forge their own chains. But Pymurg shows me the light, and I strive to be Ruler of Kings because there's a land that I see where thou and me are free to be thou and me!.

12th Aug, 2019 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 6 Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg, Protector of Freedom and Creator, I thank Thee for Thy blessings. I labor each day to lead an example of the life of the Free Soul. In this way, my path is a tribute to Thee and my Rule shall testify to Thy glory.

12th Aug, 2019 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

The Town Guard

Although I have not always seen eye to eye with the guardsmen, they make companionable drinking mates. Even the Captain, a half-elf named Longfellow, likes to tie one down. He's a by-the-book fellow and we've had many a drunken debate about Law and Freedom! He's misguided but I wouldn't mind having him at my back in a melee!.

12th Aug, 2019 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Hole In Meh Bucket Burlesque Competition

Well how humiliating! I joined for old times sake and it took my five tries. Now the whole town is laughing at me, and my boots are full of water. Stubborn dwarf, so I am. Pardon me, but I am heading down to the tavern to drown my shame. Master Stefan is about to find that his bucket of ale has a hole in it!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2019 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 6

Let it be known that I, Kestrel, have attained Level 4 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

13th Aug, 2019 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Ever fought a Giant Spider? I did… and beat it to death.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,