Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 7 of 34

Message to Advisor Lady Susan, the week has - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Aug, 2019 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Aug, 2019 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 7

Worship of Pymurg

O Great Pymurg, I thank Thee for delivering me from the giant spiders, that nearly brought me to my knees. With Thy blessing I was able to clear the Library of that dark menace. I will use this gift of continued life to pursue Thy aims.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2019 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

Greetings, Lady. I won a great victory this week against two monstrous spiders in the Town Library. This first one wounded me grievously, by Pymurg blessed me with a miracle and I rose back to my feet and dispatched it and its mate with no further trouble. In happier news, Minty has consented to be my bride. I continue toward my destiny!.

13th Aug, 2019 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Gang Leader ended with me slaying the Gang Leader.

14th Aug, 2019 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 7 Wanderer Kestrel

Thoughts on the Chancellor

Walter is the Man. No wonder he became Chancellor. Women want him, men want to be him. Someday I am gonna learn courtly ways from his Grace. Have ye seen the way the man dresses? Pure style. Can't wait to be his King.

14th Aug, 2019 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

Lady Susan, I have good news. I defeated a ruffian and retrieved a treasure for the Weaponmaster. I have also gained some level of mastery of the two-handed axe and have begun to use it as my primary weapon. My next goal to to get better footwear for defense. But gaining gold is slow going, as I have achieved all of the quests in Town that are within my ability.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Worship of Pymurg

Mighty Lord of Freedom, my deeds are a tribute to Thy Glory! I have put down a gang leader that was infringing on the freedom of others, and received great accolades for my achievement. I am grateful to Thee for guiding my axe. I vow to continue my battle for the freedom of all peoples!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 7

Drinking at the Tavern

Now here's a topic that is near and dear to my heart. I am no stranger to Stefan's fine establishment. The ale is a bit watery, I grant you, compared to Dwarven Ale which can be used as a projectile weapon. But there is plenty of it, at any rate, and the hearty and good-humored Townsfolk are always open to a story or a joke.

15th Aug, 2019 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Message to Advisor

Lady Susan, the week has been a slow one for me. I have continued my work in the Library researching the history of the human lands around the Dark Regions. I have also been working on my Chess game, as I feel it lends me valuable tactical knowledge. I have even started to dabble in Magicianship, with the goal of one day training my familiar to aid me in battle.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,