Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 8 of 34

If gold were plentiful I would Ah if riches - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Aug, 2019 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Aug, 2019 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 8

Renting a room at the Tavern

Of course I built my own house very soon after arriving in the Town. But Stefan rented me a room during the construction. He has a soft spot for dwarves, probably because we are a thirsty race. So it was not much problem at all. I got a small but clean private room, with a comfortable bed that seemed free of any vermin. I cannot complain, and would recommend the Tavern to any weary traveler.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2019 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Oh Mighty Bringer of Life and Freedom, Thy creed is a divine beacon for all peoples everywhere. Let me always see Thy path clearly, and let my heart be true to Thy cause. Though I may one day Rule over the land, yet will I always by Thy servant.

15th Aug, 2019 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am considered the master of the Animal Handler Skill.

16th Aug, 2019 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 8 Wanderer Kestrel

Favorite Skill training

I have tae admit, learning ta handle animals was very exciting. I used ta think of beasties as something to skin, but there is more ta them than meets the eye. I look forward to when I can muster a beastie army.

16th Aug, 2019 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

He Who Travels Unhindered, the halls of the dwarves sing praises to Thy Glory! In all the long years nobody has brought our people to bondage, though they may raze our dwellings and cast us into the world. But Kestrel the Wanderer shall see the day of our revenge!.

17th Aug, 2019 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Courtship of Minty

Ladies and gentledwarfs and beloved townsfolk it means a great deal that thou has joined us tonight for feasting and ale! Minty is the jewel of my life and it gives me great pride to declare our betrothal! Enjoy the dancing and the beautiful moonlight! For soon there will be the wedding of the century!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2019 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 8

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg Thou created the dwarves in Thy wisdom. But to what ultimate purpose? To fill the mountains with song? To craft the gems of the caverns? To give rise to a Ruler of Kings? Help my see what path Thou has ordained for me.

17th Aug, 2019 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

If gold were plentiful I would

Ah if riches were no limit, I would first build me a small army if battle beasties, and beef up my armor. Then I would train up Amarog's magical abilities and go into battle! But that is still a long term dream.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,