Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 2 of 34

Mysterious Person at the Tavern Kestrel looks - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2019 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Aug, 2019 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Kestrel

I did not think to see such a sight above ground! A dwarven woman of such sturdy beauty. Her build is solid, and her hair and whiskers a soft silken brown. She is dressed in shining chainmail with white silken wraps, and a horned helmet such as the Valkyries of the olden days would wear. I heard her husky, feminine voice laughing above the market din as she clapped a merchant on the back, and I caught a glimpse of black eyes flashing beneath her brows. Such a vision, I could scarcely believe my eyes. With such a partner by my side, I feel I could conquer all the land in a day! My heart sings, full of the ancient sagas of my people and I long to see her atop our restored throne. How fitting would it be to see such a one in a chair of gold and precious gems. I wonder if this halfling can get her to talk to me.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2019 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

A Creep died due to my unique combat skills.

6th Aug, 2019 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Kestrel than otherwise might have been known.

6th Aug, 2019 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Kestrel

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

6th Aug, 2019 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

A Woodsman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

6th Aug, 2019 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Deity of Kestrel

Pymurg resembles a stocky, muscular dwarf with a black beard interwoven with gold and silver beads. He carries a great hammer. In my tribe, he is credited with shaping the first dwarves out of granite and animating them into our first ancestors. He delights in watching the dwarves progress by learning from their mistakes and triumphs, and intervenes in mortal affairs only when an extinction level event threatens, and then only to endure a fair fight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 2

Why Am I Kestrel?

My people have been hidebound for too long, unable to cope with a changing world. I follow the creed of Pymurg, that Freedom of Choice is the only thing that can give the dwarves hope for a better future. As Ruler I shall remove barriers to freedom wherever they arise.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Kestrel looks at the stranger through bleary eyes. "Eh? Yer an elf!"

The hooded woman puts a finger to her lips. "That is not something I am hoping to publicize."

Kestrel glared at the shadowed features. "I don't trust elves." He belched.

"How cultured. Nonetheless, my Lord believed the prophecy about thee and wishes thee to remember that you aspire to Rule all races, and that thou must put aside old prejudices. He is a person of considerable means."

The drunken dwarf grinned crookedly. "Well now yer talkin'! Fair's fair after all. I accept yer offer an' I'll remember it one day."

The elf passed a sack to Kestrel. "That is well. You are our best hope. Live and be well."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,