Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 12 of 34

Pymurg, Lord of Freedom, Thy faithful servant - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2019 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
21st Aug, 2019 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 12

The Politics of The Town

Walter is a master tactician who keeps his eye on maintaining the wealth of the Town. He maintains a council with the merchants and guild leaders, and some say he even has an emissary with the thieves. They all struggle for power but he keeps the balance. In the end the Chancellor's word is the word of the King.

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

You would have liked to see me in action, Lady Susan. I took down the better part of a dark elf army in the Dark Forest. Now I must decide how I will spend my reward! And soon it will be my wedding day.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Pymurg

Great Pymurg, thank Thee for guiding my ace against my foes. For indeed they are Thy foes, and the enemies of all who might oppress Free Will. I shall dedicate my victory to Thee in Thy temple. Thus shall you see my faithfulness.

21st Aug, 2019 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 12 Wanderer Kestrel

Betrothal of Minty

What a night to remember, dearest Minty! The mountain tribes performing the operatic sagas of our people! The golden ale barrel-aged to perfection! And thou, resplendent in emerald mail, drawing every dwarven eye. Our lives our now one, and our destinies forever entwined. We shall steer this aching Land to a blessed place, where we can raise our children in peace and prosperity. I love thee, and every day is now sacred to me.

22nd Aug, 2019 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Wanderer, but I am also an expert Familiar Trainer of which I am very proud.

22nd Aug, 2019 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

At what age will I be Ruler?

As these things go, I reckon it will take me another ten years. In which case I will be in my late thirties. Hopefully that will give me enough years to bring about the Freedom that I envision. For that shall be my lasting legacy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2019 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 12

Worship of Pymurg

O Great Lord of Free Will, I beg Thy blessing on my life quest. For I endeavor to shape the world according to Thy vision, in which I believe with the whole of my heart. Make me a worthy vessel of Thy word.

22nd Aug, 2019 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Pymurg, Lord of Freedom, Thy faithful servant Kestrel is lost. The fogs of limbo cloud my vision, replacing the fog of battle in which I was mortally wounded. I am eager to continue the fight to bring Freedom to all peoples, if Thou seest fit to send me back. But if my time be up, I will join Thee soon in the astral planes. My fate is in Thy hands and I await Thy judgment.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,