Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 13 of 34

Message to Advisor Slow going, Lady. I am working - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2019 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Aug, 2019 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 13

I, Sadon the Wizard, must give praise to the God of Free Pymurg for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Pymurg to fight another day.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2019 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Strange woman that appears in my dreams

A strange woman appeared in my dreams and asked me to wrote about a strange woman that appeared in my dreams. So yes I might very well be going mad. But I figure I better do as she bids. She looks like she knows the secrets of the cosmos or something important like that.

23rd Aug, 2019 - 3:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Well I met my first defeat in battle, and am still here by the grace of Pymurg alone. So I trained up my Invocation to expert level and went to practice more at the fighting guilds I think I need to focus on getting some better armor next.

25th Aug, 2019 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 13 Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

My Lady I am still recuperating from my near death experience. I have focused on my clan and guild training. But now I will go back to Llafair. I need to train my familiar in some abilities that will help me in combat. I also think I will approach the Witch about her Triplicate spell. It seems it would improve my chances.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Town Thieves Guild

I have not spent much time at the Thieves Guild. Of course, people are free to follow their own paths. But it is not aligned with my moral code to take wealth from innocents. On the other hand, I have learned some covert skills from the Thieves Guild that have aided me in my clan. When I am Ruler, I will think carefully about the legitimate place of the Thieves in our society.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Worship of Pymurg

Great Pymurg, the Guardian of the Night Under the Mountain, Thy blessings have been showered upon the dwarves. In your Word, we have heard the joys of Freedom, of Song, of a life lived on our own terms. We are gratefully to Thee, and honor Thee with our word and deed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2019 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 13

Town Temple of Solace

Solace is a place of peace and rest. Their philosophy is not really aligned with my own. But at least I can say they do not turn away a body in need, just because we might happen to follow the path of Free Will. The sisters there are quite kind.

26th Aug, 2019 - 3:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

Message to Advisor

Slow going, Lady. I am working on my clan standing but they expect much of me that I have not the training to deliver. I wish they would give me more honest fighting to do! I need a safer place that the Dark Regions to try my Triplicate spell!.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,