Hearing Loss

Hearing Loss - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Jul, 2017 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Hearing Loss Deaf - Deafness
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Hearing Loss

Second cause of hidden hearing loss identified

Some people can pass a hearing test but have trouble understanding speech in a noisy environment. New research identifies a new mechanism for this condition just years after its discovery. Ref. Source 3m.

Hearing Loss
Hearing Loss (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Loss Hearing

If they can find a way to regrow the hairs in the ear then that will really help those with hearing loss.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Hearing Loss
A Friend

Hearing Loss Health & Special Psychology

I would be interesting in taking this new test. With have over 25% hearing loss in one ear and over 30% loss in the other I know there are times I do not hear what I should.

12th Mar, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Loss Hearing

Hearing loss has been a somewhat frustrating issue for me, especially since on ear has such to a greater extent as another. To be but ten feet away and often having issue hearing what someone else is saying can be problem, but with one side worse then the other I need to often make sure I am on the right side of another.

I too am interested in this test.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Loss Hearing

Hearing tests miss common form of hearing loss, study shows

Traditional clinical hearing tests often fail to diagnose patients with a common form of inner ear damage that might otherwise be detected by more challenging behavioral tests, according to new research findings. Ref. Source 5z.

23rd Apr, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Hearing Loss

I'm a musician, so my hearing is everything. I've been blessed with great hearing, but that's because I've always worn earplugs and avoided loud venues. I can see how regrouping hairs in the ear might help with vibrational deafness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Hearing Loss
A Friend

Hearing Loss

Yes, I was rather close to an explosion once so I have tinnitus and high frequency hearing loss. Regrowing or repairing hairs would be incredible.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hearing Loss Psychology Special & Health

Large-scale, collaborative effort could help ease global hearing loss. A team of hearing experts is calling for a comprehensive, worldwide initiative to combat hearing loss. Source 5v.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hearing Loss

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,