Kiera the Pathfinder - Page 2 of 3

I, Kiera the Pathfinder, have attained the - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Sep, 2019 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 935 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Sep, 2019 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera the Pathfinder - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Kiera, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2019 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Pathfinder Kiera

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

13th Sep, 2019 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera the Pathfinder Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Kiera sat at the table together with the stranger that had greeted her. He was dressed in a plebean manner, not calling much attention for himself, looking like just a weak communer. Yet, the way he moved gave her the impression taht those movements were deliberated, even if she couldn't pinpoint what exactly he was.

He started the conversation with trivial matters, asking how Kiera's days were going and if she was eating well. She didn't mind, prefering to indulge the stranger in his own way. After finishing the first beer, he cleaned his mouth with his sleeve.

"I represent a person interested in follow your… progression, let's say. This person asked me to garante that you would have some kind of support, and that's why I'm here".

He tossed a apparently heavy bag onto the table and left.

14th Sep, 2019 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Page 2 Pathfinder Kiera

Message to Advisor

The money I've received from a "interested stranger" was very useful. I managed to buy new equipaments and even my own horse (Although I'm not really interested in traveling alone at the moment).

My focus now is keeping training my skills with the sword and getting my body stronger, because the Blacksmith master still doesn't want me as his apprendice. I'll prove him I'm good enough to do it.

16th Sep, 2019 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Pathfinder Kiera

I am a Fighter because I have joined the Guild of Fighters.

18th Sep, 2019 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera the Pathfinder

It was confirmed upon meh, Kiera the Pathfinder, that I am now an expert in Reflexes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2019 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera Pathfinder - Page 2

I, Kiera the Pathfinder, have attained the tenth level in the Run Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Run.

20th Sep, 2019 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera Pathfinder Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Kiera the Pathfinder, have attained the tenth level in the Hardy Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Hardy.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kiera the Pathfinder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,