Yffre the Mercenary - Page 2 of 3

I, Yffre, have gained enough experience that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2019 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 944 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Sep, 2019 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre the Mercenary - Page 2

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2019 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Mercenary Yffre

Most beautiful lady of Yffre

The most beautiful lady I have ever seen, long billowing blonde hair flowing down the back of her shoulders. Eyes that shone like the midnight stars on a clear sky night. A dress white and flowing, tantalizingly showing her body but still leaving much to the imagination. When I first laid eyes on her I was struck dumb. Left speechless and amazed at the beautiful, elegant creature the had graced my sight. How long I stood there enamored I do not know, but I do know that I must meet her.

ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deity of Yffre

You must take what comes to you when it comes to you. That is my creed and that is how I live my life. This is reflected in the choice of my god, Opportunity. He brings me my chances and hopefully I have the will and the strength to take advantage of these chances provided and to make the best of them.

ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Page 2 Mercenary Yffre

Worship of Opportunity

My diety Opportunity, I hope that you will continue to provide for your humble servant and continue to put many chances for wealth, power and glory in my way so that I may take advantage of these chances and do whatever I wish to do.

19th Sep, 2019 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Mercenary Yffre

The Resurrection of Yffre the Mercenary. I, Yffre, have died but am alive again! This be a adventure of life, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be entranced.

19th Sep, 2019 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre the Mercenary

A Bully was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2019 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre Mercenary - Page 2

No one shall lay low Yffre the Mercenary. I awoke again for the 2nd time. I am surprised by it. I felt like it was a world of the middle ages. I shall object in mind for better.

19th Sep, 2019 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Yffre, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Yffre the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,