Elsie the Priestess - Page 3 of 6

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Nov, 2019 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 959 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Nov, 2019 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess - Page 3

Most handsome gentleman of Elsie

When you see someone so gorgeous pass in front of you it becomes part of your life. Its as though you cannot get them out of your mind. This is what I saw today… A man so handsome that he stole my heart even though I never met him. He was average height and had gentle features that made right for a portrait by the best artists in the land. His unusual amber eyes got the best of me as he passed through the market place on his way to buy a sack of potatoes. He lifted that sack with ease and it let me know that under his clothing was a well built muscular man.

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2019 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Priestess Elsie

The Resurrection of Elsie the Priestess. I am no undead despite this 3rd work of fiction.

19th Nov, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Elsie, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

20th Nov, 2019 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 3 Priestess Elsie

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A rather tall and handsome middle aged man approached me while I was in the tavern. I was a bit apprehensive about the reasoning behind singling me out but then I decided it would be OK since we were in a public place. Now he gestured me to a table where he already ordered fine meals and wine as though it were a date. I was surprised and asked what it is about. He told me abut an inheritance or gift I was to receive from a person I did not know. I was hopeful about this and awaited the man's appointed time and date to get back to me.

20th Nov, 2019 - 9:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Priestess Elsie

It was confirmed upon meh, Elsie the Priestess, that I am now an expert in Hardy.

20th Nov, 2019 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2019 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie Priestess - Page 3

It was confirmed upon meh, Elsie the Priestess, that I am now an expert in Bash.

21st Nov, 2019 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie Priestess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Elsie than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Elsie the Priestess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,