Elsie the Priestess - Page 2 of 6

First time in the Town This town is very interesting - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Nov, 2019 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 959 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Oct, 2019 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess - Page 2

No one shall lay low Elsie the Priestess. I, Elsie, have died but am alive again! My quest shall continue despite my 1st demise, no one shall keep me below.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2019 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Priestess Elsie

I, Elsie the Priestess, have attained the tenth level in the Hand Wrestling Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Hand Wrestling.

19th Oct, 2019 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother, bless her soul, was a great woman with lots of ambition for me. She attempted to do the best she could with me but failed to save her own life in the process. This makes me feel like a sacrifice and somewhat guilty.

29th Oct, 2019 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 2 Priestess Elsie

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition

What an odd competition that at least paid well. I went to the burlesque games of the strange Lady Flue. She made me ride a warthog while all dressed in white and despite my tries I still got some of the splatter on me. Still, I did a lot better than the others in the competition so I can out victorious.

30th Oct, 2019 - 6:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Priestess Elsie

I, Elsie the Priestess, have attained the tenth level in the Elven Language Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Elven Language.

10th Nov, 2019 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess

Reflections on your father

The whisperer gave me a difficult task becaue she wants me to reflect on someone I did not know. Perhaps I can mention how much I did knowlageable. I knew he commanded an army and fought a lot so perhaps he was good at it. I do not know if he is alive or dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2019 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie Priestess - Page 2

No one shall lay low Elsie the Priestess. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 2nd time to continue this adventure.

11th Nov, 2019 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie Priestess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

First time in the Town

This town is very interesting because there is never a dull moment. However, to make it big and be recognized is not easy. Life here is hard and not for the weak or faint of heart. I think I will survive and make the best of it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Elsie the Priestess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,