Torgren the Hunter - Page 2 of 7

Mysterious Person at the Tavern I've - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Oct, 2019 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 965 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Oct, 2019 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren the Hunter - Page 2

I, Torgren, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2019 - 7:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Hunter Torgren

I am considered the master of the Bash Skill.

18th Oct, 2019 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most handsome gentleman of Torgren

A few years back whilst Mother was still alive and I was old enough to be setting traps in the woods m'self, I noticed another young boy, also a hunter and trapper searching for wood fowl with his bow. I snuck behind a tree and lay low as I watched this boy whom I had never noticed before in these parts of the woods. "Jarron!", came a loud manly voice from further away in the woods. "Coming, Father!", said this handsome boy as he bounded away through the trees. I never forgot that first glance at the boy name Jarron. It made my heart leap. I ran back home, my cheeks all aflush with excitement. "Whoa, my dear boy!", Mother said as I ran in and quickly splashed water from the basin onto my face. "What's got you in such a state?", she asked grabbing me lightly by the shoulders and looking into my eyes back and forth with a wan smile on her face. "By the looks of it, you must have encountered a Sylph!", my Mother errantly thought that a woods fairy would peak my interest as such. "No, Mother, I saw another young hunter who was out with his father. It caught me by surprise because I knew of no other families nearby that would also hunt in these woods." "Strange," Mom said and looked over her son's shoulder out the small window,"I know of no other family nearby either. Maybe we should venture out to say Hello and welcome them to this part of the woods. Would you like that son?" Oh, the prospect of casting my eyes on that wonderful young boy again was too much to contain. "Yes, Mother! I'd like that very much. To have someone to play with in the woods would be grand!" "Very well, my boy. Come." Mother took a kerchief and wet it in the basin and rubbed my face with it. "Can't have you looking like a sow's belly when we meet the woodsfolk." We set along the path that I told Mother I had seen him on and tracked their path back to a log cabin in the northeastern section of the woods by Caleb's Creek. The house looked like it had been built recently from trees that had been cleared in this small area. As we approached the cabin, I caught sight of Jarron on the side of the house. He was skinning a stag. His light brown hair glistened with sweat as worked, his arms flexing as he pulled the hide taut with all his young might. He saw us approach and wiped the sweat off his face with a kerchief from his back pocket. "Hail, travelers!" He came up to us and I got a look into his moss green eyes. I was struck mute. I've never forgotten that first meeting.

18th Oct, 2019 - 9:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Page 2 Hunter Torgren

A Jump Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

18th Oct, 2019 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Hunter Torgren

A Run Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

18th Oct, 2019 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren the Hunter

Expert in the Climb Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Climb Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2019 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren Hunter - Page 2

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Cook Skill expert.

18th Oct, 2019 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren Hunter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

I've been cautious in my dealings with the Townsfolk since I arrived. I help where I can and I try to uphold the standards that my Mother set forth unto me before she passed. Sure, I always feel a draw to the Tavern scene because I can just picture my Father amongst those men. He would sit down and regale the folk with his stories of battle and the hardships he had to overcome for victory. Sadly, that was in my imagination. As I passed through Town on my way back to my abode, I heard loud laughter and cheering coming from Stefan's Tavern. It was unusually boisterous this evening. Curiosity got the best of me and I had to see what all the commotion was about. Maybe someone of some fame had set foot in the Tavern this evening? When I opened the door, two things hit me like a wall; the thick opium smoke wafting out, caught by the evening breeze and also the noise which seemed to double in volume when I opened the door. I stood for a second at the entrance realizing that the Tavern was packed to capacity tonight. I looked over the broad shoulder of some heavyset gent in front of me and saw Stefan at the bar furiously pouring pint after pint from the taps while men reached over to grab them as quick as they were poured. The wenches were all occupied at the tables either flirting or chatting so I decided I should help Stefan. Even from here I could see the beads of sweat and the wild look in his eyes. Just as I stepped around the portly fellow who insisted on blocking my entrance, a small hooded figure grabbed my arm and quickly ushered me to a table in the corner. I sat down on the chair with a light thump and stared at the person who would usher me away like this. This person drew back the hood of the cloak and revealed herself as a half-elf woman. Curious. She stared at me with gray-blue eyes under tied back hair and said, "I've been awaiting your arrival. I wasn't even sure if you would be here this evening, but the proprietor seems to have his intuition well honed as it was he who told me to wait." "I'm sorry, m'lady, but do we know each other?" "I am Darnissa of the East Woods. Daughter of Chuldarus and Acolyte of Cadmus." I tried to remember if my advisor, Cadmus, had ever mentioned to me that he had other students. I drew an honest blank, so I asked Darnissa if the Cadmus she was studying under was a stout bald man possibly in his fifth decade of life. She laughed softly and flashed a big smile. She said "Yes" that it was he who suggested I come search for you. I was perplexed as to why Cadmus would not forewarn me of this meeting, but, then again, Priests do love to keep their secrets. She told me she wasn't sent by Cadmus himself, but rather someone else of "proper financial stature" knows you and wishes you to forge your own righteous path. My head filled with many questions. Who was this person that would seek to grant me a boon? Why are they reaching out to me now? Why send an Acolyte of my advisor and not come in person? As I moved my lips to figure out which question I wanted to pose first to Darnissa, she brought her right hand from under her cloak and placed a woven crest on the table. This swatch was about the size of my palm when I picked it up and it depicted a crescent moon stitched in gray on a field of red with a black border. The stitching was very well done. I looked at it then looked back at Darnissa with a questioning look. What she said next, silenced me. She said this had belonged to my Father and now that I've had my eighteenth birthday, it's rightfully mine.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Torgren the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,