Talmerack the Knight - Page 2 of 3

No one shall lay low Talmerack the Knight. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Dec, 2019 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 989 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Dec, 2019 - 11:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack the Knight - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Talmerack, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2019 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Knight Talmerack

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

An unexpected man dressed in higher class cloth with trims that only the very wealthy would wear, approached me while in the tavern. At first I thought that he might have an identity mix up supposing me for someone else but then he called me by name which came as a shock. I listened to him for awhile after having ng a seat at a table that he already reserved. He explained that there was an interest in me by someone who is anonymous. I wondered who it could be as I don't know anyone so wealthy. I listened more and when he asked if I would accept a gift I agreed.

22nd Dec, 2019 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

My father, I have no particular feelings towards the man. If I were involved in battle in foreign lands it would be expected that I would not be home much. I think he did as much as he could considering the circumstances. If he isn't already dead then maybe I will meet him one day.

23rd Dec, 2019 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 2 Knight Talmerack

While a Skeleton may be difficult for some a Skeleton is no match for me.

24th Dec, 2019 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Knight Talmerack

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Talmerack than otherwise might have been known.

25th Dec, 2019 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack the Knight

Message to Advisor

Lisa, I have been to the dungeons under the palace. It is not a nice place and if you stay there long enough you can go mad. I tried for a third time but was not allowed so I am looking for other places to conquer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2019 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack Knight - Page 2

Message to Advisor

What an interesting place is this town. It seems normal on the top but underlying are dark undertones that go deep into the heart of the history of the people that live in it. Definitely there is always more than meets the eye.

26th Dec, 2019 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

No one shall lay low Talmerack the Knight. I, Talmerack, have died but am alive again! Mine objective is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered drawbacks for the 1st time much to mine in awe. I am not in a fantastical era yet I have become it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Talmerack the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,