Bowjangols the Veteran - Page 10 of 13

Now that I have attained Level 10 among my - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Dec, 2019 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1002 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Dec, 2019 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols the Veteran - Page 10

Dracula the Knight joins the Adventure Party of Bowjangols

Dracula is a very strange man. He talks with very little words and that's if he talks at all. He's dangerous in combat and someone that should be feared. He's a man that believes in law and will get justice for those that have been done wrong. Their is nobody i'd rather have my back in a battle.

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2019 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Veteran Bowjangols

A Krampus was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

13th Dec, 2019 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols the Veteran Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Familiar Description

Bearrie the Draconia is a very unique and beautiful creature. With dark gray eyes and a dark black body and wings. The tips of it's wings have a red tint that looks like old dried blood. He's very muscular built with skin like soft rubber. When he fully spreads his wings, he's about 9 feet long, very large. It's very quiet but listen and obeys with no hesistation. Always likes to have his head petted. To summon him I have to stroke my necklace with my thumb and say 'come forth to aid your master' out loud. He likes blueberry pies for a treat and loves combat. He's fights better than any soldier or knight that I've ever seen. With the speed and strength that he has, not many foes stand a chance against him.

13th Dec, 2019 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Page 10 Veteran Bowjangols

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Magician Skill expert.

13th Dec, 2019 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Veteran Bowjangols

A Chaotic Mystic attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Chaotic Mystic dead.

13th Dec, 2019 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols the Veteran

I have defeated an Assassin. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Bowjangols the Veteran.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2019 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols Veteran - Page 10

Some refer to me as Bowjangols, the Inflame master.

14th Dec, 2019 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols Veteran Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Now that I have attained Level 10 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Bowjangols than otherwise might have been known.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Bowjangols the Veteran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,