Cedric the Dragon - Page 3 of 6

Worship of Elia Mother Elia, it's me - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Dec, 2019 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1006 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Dec, 2019 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric the Dragon - Page 3

Let it be known that I, Cedric, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2019 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Dragon Cedric

First time in the Town

Finally I arrived to the Town! The place where my story will begin, where I will start fulfilling my destiny! It was described to me by my mother so many times but it is still a wonderful thing to see it with my own eyes. I looked around and could see people bustling and doing their daily tasks while the children played around in the streets. It was lively but not as rowdy as my destination: the tavern. Even in the day it was full of people : adventurers, mercenaries who came to spend their hard earned money. I went their to book a room for the night and to ask about the different kind of jobs I could find in here as I had to start somewhere!

16th Dec, 2019 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

16th Dec, 2019 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Page 3 Dragon Cedric

The Resurrection of Cedric the Dragon. I was bewildered when for the 4th resurrection. Maybe it is part of adventure of life. With aspiration in mind things must changeth.

16th Dec, 2019 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Dragon Cedric

Message to Advisor

From the last time we spoke Eric I tried to take heed of your advice so after I bought my humble abode I went and equipped myself with a leather armor a leather helm, combat boots, a shield and a broad sword. Then I tried to learn the special skill you spoke about run and Hardy along with some others. Then I did most of the assignment and quests the Town citizens had to offer which gave me experience and reputation.
During this day I not only fought bullies, and
dogs I managed to win and level up to level 2.
I also raised my faulty soul and wisdom from 5 to 10,6. I went to llafair where I did some work.
Today I wrote a poem to lady fluke and helped her along some assignments. I worshipped Elia the Goddess of freedom and spoke to the dream whisperer twice .
Now that I have no more gold to continue my training, I m working as a blacksmith to gain some.
And while I died 4 times I now feel stronger than ever for I believe what I did today is the foundation of my future rule!!.

16th Dec, 2019 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric the Dragon

Why Am I Cedric?

Why free ? A deep question... I think my aura is free because I value my freedom the most, I was born free so why bind myself with some perceived goodness where you can only do what people think is normal to do. I abide only by my own morals ... I ain't a bad person either !! I don't hurt the people for the sake of hurting them !! I look after myself and mine. I'm no hero nor am I a monster, I am free to be what I want !

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2019 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric Dragon - Page 3

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As I was approached by the robed stranger I felt fear as all my instincts screamed to me that he was dangerous a man that can't be messed with, at least not at my level. As he noticed my Apprehension he smiled and assured me that he was a friend and that he was there to help me not harm me!
He is a tall man with quite handsome features and while I couldn't see his whole face I suspect him of being a mixed race a half elf like me. He wore grey robes with a good to keep his anonymity. As I observed him I could see that his clothes were of very good quality, he wore a golden ring on his hand with a diamond on it, so he was quite rich.
As we sat together he gestured to Stefan who hurriedly brought one of the finest wines I ever had. Never thought I could find something like that in the Town tavern. Then after taking a sip he informed me that his organization was interested in what I wanted to accomplish and that they thought they could help me a little bit as I'm still not worthy enough to fully support me. When I asked about How they knew of my ambitions, He spoke of how my mother was once one of them and How she asked them to help me before her desmise. He didn't tell me the name of the organization for I wasn't strong enough to know about it.
He talked about great amounts of gold and a decent amount of pretty pebbles. He then promised me future help after I prove my worth and then told me that they may have some quests and assignments for me later to help me achieve my destiny!!
I was shocked as there is never a free meal in the world. And while I don't know if they want future benefits and see me as an investment or if they just thrive in chaos for war is a way to make money for some, I still accepted their offer. Maybe I'm just overthinking and they were simply fulfilling a promise to one of their members. Maybe it was my defunct mother that convinced them!!
Now I'm asking myself if my ambitions are not so secret after all. And how many people are making fun of the little peasant who wants to be king ?

16th Dec, 2019 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric Dragon Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Worship of Elia

Mother Elia, it's me again, your most devoted follower Cedric. I'm here to pray for my soul for from the moment I died and resurrected I feel terrible. Please bless me o Holy mother for I need your help for a redemption.
I am forever grateful to you and the life you gave me and the parents I had so look after them in life as in death!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cedric the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,