Cedric the Dragon - Page 2 of 6

No one shall lay low Cedric the Dragon. No - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Dec, 2019 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1006 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Dec, 2019 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric the Dragon - Page 2

Deity of Cedric

Elia the Goddess of freedom!! The mother of all races as she view them as her children. She hates slavery as it goes directly against her domain. She doesn't side with any race for she is only partial to her devoted followers as they are her charge. She doesn't impose many rules for her believers as everyone is free to make their choices, there is no good and no evil for her only power and the way to use it to better oneself and protect loved ones.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2019 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Dragon Cedric

Worship of Elia

Goddess Elia, goddess of freedom, I pray to you tonight to seek guidance for the difficult path I chose.
O Holy mother please bless me, your devoted follower, for you are the almighty!! The one above all else !!
I am thankful for all your gifts to me and now that I can pray to you I want to show gratitude for all you gave me, for giving me life and a loving family. And may you look after my mother's soul in the Afterlife for she fought oppression her whole life as she was a firm believer in you a firm believer in freedom!!.

16th Dec, 2019 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Cedric the Dragon Lives!. I awoke again for the 2nd time. I am dumbfounded by it. I felt like it was a mythology. I shall end in view for better.

16th Dec, 2019 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Page 2 Dragon Cedric

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Cedric the Dragon.

16th Dec, 2019 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Dragon Cedric

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

16th Dec, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric the Dragon

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Cedric than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2019 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric Dragon - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Cedric

I am smitten! ! I think she is the one, I never thought I would say that one day or at least not this early. It's been love at first sight or is it just a temporary infatuation? I don't know anymore but I know that I want to see her again. A woman so beautiful that the world stopped when she passed in front of me! She eclipsed the son and made me forget my bearings for a while. She's dangerous! But I am in loveā€¦ A fine face with beautiful features. Green eyes and Chestnut hair, Rosy lips and a cute nose! ! A figure so tempting I only think of her at the moment. One glimpse of her and she occupied my dreams.

16th Dec, 2019 - 12:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Cedric Dragon Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

No one shall lay low Cedric the Dragon. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 3rd time to continue this adventure.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cedric the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,