Augusta the Scholar - Page 2 of 2

I know that my life is slipping away as I lie - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Dec, 2019 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1009 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Dec, 2019 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Augusta the Scholar - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Augusta, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2019 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Scholar Augusta

Most handsome gentleman of Augusta

As I was walking home through the streets of the town, I saw the most handsome gentleman I have ever laid eyes upon. I am not the type of lady who swoons, but he caught my eye as I walked past, and I almost fell to the ground right there. I felt my heart skip a beat I had never felt anything like this before by just looking at someone.

I know I am silly, but I can't help it there is just something about his dark green eyes, unusual in a human that seemed to look into my soul and yet did not scare me. Even the memory of those eyes brings a smile to my face. But it was more than just the eyes. He had the most spectacular dark hair. Almost black stood out against his pale skin. It was messy and looked unkempt but only added to his charms.

I curse myself now for allowing something, someone to invade my thoughts so thoroughly, but will let myself to finish this thoroughly before purging such weakness from my memory. For he was dressed in an elegant dark green cloak that perfectly matched his eyes and completed the look, which has brought me to such a pathetic level.

20th Dec, 2019 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Augusta the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Augusta, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

20th Dec, 2019 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Page 2 Scholar Augusta

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

At the tavern, I am approached by a hooded figure in a black cloak. He pulls me over to a table. His grip is firm, and he whispers in my ear that he has something for me. Once we get to a table, he releases my arm and motions at a chair. I remain standing, but he sinks into a chair. I ask him who it is, and he and he lowers his hood revealing an elf.

I am shocked as I scan his face carefully, passing over his prominently pointed ears, pale blue eyes, elegant features, and light brown hair. It was hard to tell, but he could not be much older than myself. I was nervous that he had singled me out and pulled me aside, I had not been around an elf since I was a girl and they never treated me too kindly.

I look at him from across the table. "Who are you? Did my father send you I will not go back I am a grown woman." He raised his hand to silence me, his presence was powerful, and I was compelled to fall quiet.

His voice was smooth like silk sliding over a wooden floor. It sent chills down my spine as he spoke in a calm manner the fact way. "I will not tell you my name. It does not matter for the business at hand. I am an associate of your father, yes, but no, I am not here to take you back to your father. He is, in fact, no longer in the realm of the living."

I started at his words, "He is-"

"Yes, he is dead and gone. Now quiet and let me continue, you may be half elf, but you are half human too, and while I had respect for your father, I share none of his off wiliness to associate with humans." His words were cold, but nothing I had not heard before from elves.

At that, I sit, remaining straight backed in my chair, memories of my childhood flooding my mind. Despite wanting to, I stayed silent, my demeanor becoming more submissive. I know deep down what was happening, his presence being me back to how I was as a child, so willing to prove myself and to please my father. I wanted nothing but for him to accept me, and now all these years later, here with the first elf I had seen in ages, I was sent back into that childlike state.

"That is more like it. I was just a boy when your father took your mother as a wife. I knew even then, there was something wrong with it. Soon after you were born, and your father treated you like one of us. He let you have free reign of the libraries. He even thought you were destined for greatness. He may have never have said it to your face, but he did, and others believed him."

I open my mouth to speak, but he gives me a look. I quickly close my mouth and look down at the table meekly. He continued as if nothing happened, "I honestly don't know why then believed your father, but they did. If you ask me you are worthless I mean look at you are past your prime and still nothing. But I was not sent here for myself, and so I will tell you this. There are still some elves who think you can amount to great things, and they don't want you to forget your elven heritage. So they offer you a gift in hopes that one day if you ever amount to anything, you will pay them back."

I could hear him get up from the table and leave, but I did not lookup. I sat for a few more minutes staring at my hands. So many memories all circling in my mine so many things that I was trying to make sense to.

20th Dec, 2019 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Scholar Augusta

Breath of life comes to Augusta the Scholar. I, Augusta, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine culpable negligence, it is mine 1st falling from the calling I should have.

21st Dec, 2019 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Augusta the Scholar

I know that my life is slipping away as I lie bleeding on the floors of the labyrinth. Though my life was over long before this point, I knew that I should not have tempted fate the first time, and yet when my natural life was over, I pleaded with death to be returned to the mortal plane.

I tempted fate. I went against nature in my hopes to gain something more significant, but look at what has become of me. I will die in some old cave, not even knowing if I will be found by anyone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Augusta the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,