Thomas the Merchant - Page 2 of 3

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2020 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1026 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Jan, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas the Merchant - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Thomas, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2020 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Merchant Thomas

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A truly shifty character, cloaked in a robe more fit for beggars and ne'er do wells than the average bar customer. His eyes glinted with a curious, possibly menacing glow, and the fingers were curled in, as if hiding something within the long, slender fingers of the roguish figure. His voice was smooth but monotonous, as if he were reciting a message written by another rather than speaking in a conversation. His head was slightly stooped, and the figure somewhat hunched, possibly to make himself seem weak and harmless. Finally, he seemed to exude an aura of suspicion, something that you wouldn't notice until you are speaking with him face-to-face .

17th Jan, 2020 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas the Merchant Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

17th Jan, 2020 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Page 2 Merchant Thomas

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Large Hornet Swarm. The Large Hornet Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Large Hornet Swarm. Like my story?

17th Jan, 2020 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Merchant Thomas

Why Am I Thomas?

Being good. What does that mean? Does than mean following a set of rules, upholding the law, treating mena and beasts well, or does it mean something else? Good mean can do horrible things for their cause, and evil men can do good things for their cause. Being good is relative, and I hope I am a good man myself.

17th Jan, 2020 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas the Merchant

John the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Thomas

A mostly boring fellow. Certainly more boring than the one before him. In fact, he's so boring that he's practically invisible. Really unfortunate the other guy died though. A shame really, considering the sheer boringness of this new man.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2020 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas Merchant - Page 2

Deity of Thomas

Sometimes seen as an old man, or a middle-aged fellow, Angmarr arrives disguised as average citizens or poor beggars. Regardless, finding him in near-impossible, but he always seems to find me pretty easily. Doing good is his main commandment, and good deed are always repaid in kind.

17th Jan, 2020 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Thomas Merchant Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

T'was the first time I encountered a Soldier. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thomas the Merchant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,