Jordan the Mage - Page 2 of 2

I set out today for my first patrol. Grath - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Mar, 2020 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1068 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Mar, 2020 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Sinderblade
(+)

Jordan the Mage - Page 2

While a Large Hornet Swarm may be difficult for some a Large Hornet Swarm is no match for me.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2020 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Sinderblade
(+)

Mage Jordan

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

25th Mar, 2020 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Sinderblade
(+)

Jordan the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Jordan, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

25th Mar, 2020 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Sinderblade
(+)

Page 2 Mage Jordan

A Marauder looks strange when motionless on the ground.

25th Mar, 2020 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Sinderblade
(+)

Mage Jordan

i set out today for my first patrol. Grath believes i am not ready that there is a chance i will die.
I understand his worry but we are running low in gold and if i do not do this quest then i worry about what we will eat next. Given this conclusion i decide its best to ignore my adviser.

Jordan set out for the woods for his patrol at first it was all clear. That changed when he met a bandit though delling with it was easy he was still nicked withe the blade. Having some minor blood loss he continued his patrol.

Jordan"bringing elixirs would have been smart"He complained at his ignorance and neglect

The patrol was fine after this he left the tree area and travelled across the open planes to the other side entering the second forest.

Jordan ran into a fight with the city guard and a bunch of woodsman. Blood ran down jordan's arm from the previous battle as he swung his sword but there was to much for every time he swung his blade more wounds appears on his body. Eventually Jordan soon was to exhausted to fight when his knees hit the floor blackness followed sadly he believed in no god and bled to death in battle.

This was the ending to Jordan The Mage. He leapt before he looked if he did he may have been something. Though he can say he did achieve something The fortune teller lied about his death at the age of 49 maybe out of pity that he dies at such a young age.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jordan the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,