Lazarus Updates & News - Page 3 of 3

Lazarus Is No More As nice as it was... I - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Dec, 2010 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
2nd Oct, 2009 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Updates & News - Page 3

New Round Started

To win Lazarus you need to have the advantage of starting early. Be sure to get in now: Lazarus - Vampire MMORPG

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2009 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates Lazarus

Lazarus - Vampire MMORPG

GameMaster won the Halloween Battle Round. A new Round of battles has started. Ensure to create your army of Werewolves, vampires or locals and play to win in this Horror filled MMORPG.

26th Sep, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Updates & News Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

More Scary?

In preparation for Halloween I plan to make some updates to Lazarus - Vampire MMORPG. If you have any requests of things you will like to see please add them here: Source 9

21st Dec, 2010 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 News and Updates Lazarus

Turns Reactivated

Turns for Lazarus was accidentally deactivated some days ago, it has been restored now.

30th Dec, 2010 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

News and Updates Lazarus

Lazarus Is No More

As nice as it was... I am closing down Lazarus. I just do not have the time to update or promote it as is needed. The script that runs it is old and burning up server resources needlessly for the amount or participation it gives.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Lazarus Updates & News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,