Liora the Good - Page 6 of 7

The Resurrection of Liora the Good. Mine in - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Apr, 2020 - 3:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1088 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Apr, 2020 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good - Page 6

Meeting the townsfolk

When I arrived in the Town, it was relatively easy to blend into the residents that moved about. I may be a half-elf, but my features are almost that of a human. Still, I kept my head down and made my way to the town builders to purchase an abode. After settling into my home, I began to interact with the locals. Those who spoke to me more than a few moments could recognize that I was a half-elf. Some would become anxious and pull away immediately. Some would ignore the thoughts, apparently, and keep speaking. Some would end up in the middle cautious but still polite.

Now that I have been in the Town for a handful of years, I have become close to many of the people. Some are still unsure about me, but I don't have much interaction with them. I am happy to live most of my life here, in the Town, if that is my destiny.

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2020 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

Relation Description

When he smiles, his dimples appear on each side of his lips and his gray eyes start to sparkle. I can tell he has an elven parent, with his slightly pointed ears and graceful movements. His dark hair has a slight brown shine to it, short and cropped close to his head. He walks with confidence, and seems to easily make friends with his infectious laugh. His clothing seems to always been neutral, simple colors and fashions. I suppose he is going for more comfort than popularity.

12th Apr, 2020 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Liora the Good. I had calling but lost sight of it. For the 4th time I suffereth a final fate within this reality of tears.

12th Apr, 2020 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 6 Good Liora

The Resurrection of Liora the Good. I was overwhelmed when for the 5th resurrection. Maybe it is part of adventure of life. With aspiration in mind things must changeth.

13th Apr, 2020 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

No one shall lay low Liora the Good. I seek redemption for mine failures, it is mine 6th falling from the motive I should have.

13th Apr, 2020 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good

The Resurrection of Liora the Good. It is mine crimes that caused mine 7th demise within this work of fiction. What end purpose do I need?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2020 - 3:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora Good - Page 6

This day I made myself and my Kindred proud and I am now at a Clan Level of 3.

13th Apr, 2020 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

The Resurrection of Liora the Good. Mine in awe 8th awakening. Was it a freakish inspiration. I need to changeth mine motive.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Liora the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,