Willa the Scholar - Page 3 of 10

The Resurrection of Willa the Scholar. I had - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Apr, 2020 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1111 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Apr, 2020 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar - Page 3

Reflections on your father

I look like my father, according to my mother. I can only hope to be like him: strong, brave, and kind. I have worked hard to live up to his name, and I am relatively confident I am making him proud, wherever he may be. Is he still alive? Has he been dead for a long while? I don't know these answers, but I feel his spirit within me.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2020 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Willa

A Black Bear died due to my unique combat skills.

24th Apr, 2020 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Marauder. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

24th Apr, 2020 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 3 Scholar Willa

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Scholar, but I am also an expert Run of which I am very proud.

24th Apr, 2020 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Willa

Willa the Scholar Lives! I, Willa, have died but am alive again! I, Willa, liveth for the 1st version of mine wonder-struck self. Change the end purpose and I shall changeth the outcome.

24th Apr, 2020 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar

Daria the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Willa

With a stone-like face, Daria is strong and tall. Her blonde hair reaches her shoulders, and her light eyes take everything in slowly. She has a two-handed sword held by her hand and on her shoulder. Sometimes she may smile, but no one knows why.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2020 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa Scholar - Page 3

No one shall lay low Willa the Scholar. Mine faults hath doomed me for the 2nd time all because of my astounded past in this reality of tears. I need to changeth mine cause.

24th Apr, 2020 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

The Resurrection of Willa the Scholar. I had cause but lost sight of it. For the 3rd time I suffereth a final fate within this fumes of fancy.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Willa the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,