Willa the Scholar - Page 9 of 10

Enticing of Alden My good sir, Alden, I am - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Apr, 2020 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1111 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Apr, 2020 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar - Page 9

Melania of Good, please hear my prayers! I am so very close to the Winterlands. I have gathered much gold and experience that led to this very moment. I have spread goodness all through the places I have visited. Please, let it not be in waste, as I have just gotten this far for the first time. I leave my fate to you.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2020 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Willa

I, Willa the scholar, must give praise to the Goddess of Good Melonia for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Melonia to fight another day.

26th Apr, 2020 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Mace Specialization Skill expert.

26th Apr, 2020 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 9 Scholar Willa

Expert in the Reflexes Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Reflexes Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

26th Apr, 2020 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Willa

Expert in the Animal Handler Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Animal Handler Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

26th Apr, 2020 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar

I, Willa the Scholar, have attained the tenth level in the Etiquette Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Etiquette.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2020 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa Scholar - Page 9

Willa the Scholar Lives! It is mine blemishes that caused mine 12th demise within this wishful thinking. What reason for being do I need?

27th Apr, 2020 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Enticing of Alden

My good sir, Alden, I am a little nervous, as I do not want to bother you. I would like to spend some time with you, to get to know you as more than a stranger. I do enjoy taking a walk through the Town, and having a picnic under some trees. I hope I am not moving to quickly, but I hope you say yes.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Willa the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,