Catam the Ranger - Page 2 of 3

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th May, 2020 - 7:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1162 Medieval Text Adventure
15th May, 2020 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Catam the Ranger - Page 2

Deity of Catam

Anifolia is more a combination of ideals represented within Nature. Combining words meaning "soul" and "leaves" from archaic ledgers, she represents the nurturing and healing that can be found in the flora and fauna of the lands. "To revere the souls and leaves one reveres the goodness of life itself." Catam also understands that within the flora and fauna, danger also lurks. This danger is not evil as the wolf does not hunt its prey with malice. Only the wicked do…

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2020 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Ranger Catam

Catam the Ranger Lives! I, Catam, have died but am alive again! My quest shall continue despite my 1st demise, no one shall keep me below.

16th May, 2020 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Catam the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Catam the Ranger. I am still Catam the Ranger even if this hallucination doth maketh me astonished the 2nd time over.

16th May, 2020 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Page 2 Ranger Catam

No one shall lay low Catam the Ranger. To mine lost in wonder I am here for 3rd time in this dark vision. Maybe mine ambition is not as it should be.

16th May, 2020 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Ranger Catam

Most beautiful lady of Catam

The eyes of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen were like an elven arrow through my heart. But the point and shaft were neither of steel nor timber. They were of pure light that shone its embers to the shadows of my soul. Then she smiled at me and I was completely done and undone. To know that glance and smile again and to hear the breath of her voice utter between those rose pedal lips. It was not simply her unearthly grace and beauty that has captivated me but the grace from which she flowed through the street. I am smitten and must meet her… 5 gold to a goblin would be worth it so coin to the hobbit is an easy choice.

17th May, 2020 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Catam the Ranger

A Woodsman was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2020 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Catam Ranger - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Catam, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

18th May, 2020 - 7:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Catam
(+)

Catam Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Catam the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,