Whalers in Norway defend castigated hunt

Whalers Norway Defend Castigated Hunt - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2008 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Animals & Pets News
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Whalers in Norway defend castigated hunt

Whalers in Norway defend castigated hunt (AFP)
Animals and Pets Related News

The town of Nusfjord on one of the northern Norwegian Lofoten islands, the main base for Norway's whaling industry. Hunters insist that their tradition has a future despite decades of criticism -- and reject claims that consumers aren't buying whale meat.(AFP/Pierre-Henry Deshayes)AFP - In the Lofoten Islands, the main base for Norway's whaling industry, whalers adamantly defend the harshly criticised practice and reject claims that consumers are not buying whale meat.

Source: Yahoo! News: Animals & Pets News

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

hunt castigated defend Norway Whalers

Like any hunt as long as the market is there and the species being hunted are not endanger of being extinct then I see no issue. I would likely think of trying it if I could. Not sure pollution levels in the meat would be so attractive though.

> TOPIC: Whalers in Norway defend castigated hunt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,