Lucius the Dragonborn - Page 3 of 4

Lucius the Dragonborn Lives! I am still Lucius - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2020 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1182 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Jun, 2020 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius the Dragonborn - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Lucius than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2020 - 11:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Dragonborn Lucius

Lucius the Dragonborn is raised. I, Lucius, have died but am alive again! I am no undead despite this 1st reality of tears.

23rd Jun, 2020 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius the Dragonborn Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Sword Specialization Skill expert.

23rd Jun, 2020 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 3 Dragonborn Lucius

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Like a star in a black night,
your beauty shines
it travels
and lightens for thousand miles.

Like the sun
on a summer day
your rays warm
and brightens
one's miserable life.

Like a mountain
enormous
and immovable
my adoration for your beauty
fade would be impossible.

Your beauty
outside
and inside
clean and astounding
one and only!

ROK II
California
(+)

Dragonborn Lucius

Deity of Lucius

One true god that rules all over the lesser gods. Father to Mother Nature. He lives in the clouds up above us, watching over his whole creation. In time of clear skies, Bathala is deep in the abyss fighting evil. When rain and storm brings dark heavy clouds, Bathala is angry and shows his displeasure by sending electric bolts and torrential rains. But when Bathala is pleased, small clouds appear letting just enough sunlight to touch his creations and bring forth good harvest.

ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius the Dragonborn

Why Am I Lucius?

I have accepted this quest from Stefan. I have just passed the farmlands and peasants home where I met the young strange girl. She wanted to come but apparently changed her mind. She finds goodness in me. She sees true as it is said that innocent eyes can see good or evil in men's hearts. Well, I can't deny it, but my intentions are always good and for the good of the people. A mile and a half from here, where the woods are thin and dense, I would look and walk towards the hill for five miles until I reach the one called Milisa. My journey is quiet and peaceful as of now and it was good to have met someone who saw something in me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2020 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius Dragonborn - Page 3

As the newest Paladin in the Guild of Paladins I am greatly honored.

23rd Jun, 2020 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucius Dragonborn Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Lucius the Dragonborn Lives! I am still Lucius the Dragonborn even if this mythology doth maketh me mesmerized the 2nd time over.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Lucius the Dragonborn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,