Legend the Merciless - Page 4 of 5

Deity of Legend Dios was present before time - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jul, 2020 - 12:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1199 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Jul, 2020 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless - Page 4

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

"So, tell me, why should my patron hand you a sack of gold?" The strange man asked from across the old oak table.
Legend offered him ale but the stranger refused. His sole purpose in the tavern was to talk and deliver a message to a specific person who was destined to be the King who would bring peace throughout the land. And that person was Legend. Legend leaned back and mused for a bit. Was he that lucky or was this just some crazy of childish trick. Legend didn't have time for games, as he was now almost destitute and in dire need of gold to continue his training. But since he was already here and that he really needs gold, he decided to answer the man.
He studied the man before giving him his answer. He noticed that he dressed like a monk, in brown old habit cloth. It was worn and probably witnessed a lot of travelling. He studied his face and noticed that he was quite old. Lines were etched all over his face but his eyes, the old man's eyes were surprisingly kind. It was a hue of light blue. It was like looking at the sky on a clear summer day.
"I don't know how your patron found out about me or how he knew I wanted to be the ruler of our land someday. But you must know that I am training and studying daily towards that goal."

Leaning forward, he continued.
"As you know and as you can see, lawlessness and violence has spread through out the land. People who are hungry and without work are now haunting the woods and are attacking and robbing anyone they can prey on." Legend then recalls his encounter a few days back that almost left him dead. Or he was already dead but the gods deemed him worthy for to have another chance.
"I plan to rule one day and enforce the law. I would end hunger and give people work. If they work, they earn. If they earn, they eat. And if their bellies are full, they will be contented. Then peace would follow. I will enforce justice so peace will last. So businesses will flourish. So that the harvest will be bountiful. Tell your patron if he chooses to help me, he will never regret it."
Legend leaned back, satisfied with his answer. Truth or fluke, he didn't care. He always found a way to continue his quest.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2020 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Merciless Legend

Reflections on your father

"One who is called the Dreamer!" That was how I would always remember my father. He always dreamed of a peaceful and bountiful land. He wanted to be a farmer. But because of chaos and war, he became a soldier so that "my son would not need to fight when his time comes," that was what he used to tell my mother.
I grew up not knowing him that well since he was always in a far place, in battle, leaving me and my mother at home praying that one day he will come home. He was kind and with a gentle heart according to my mother. But who knows what he turned into because of the war. I will never know. Perhaps my mother met him wherever she is now. Or maybe because of war, my father is in a different place. I pray not. I pray he is with my mother in a place everyone calls paradise.

5th Jul, 2020 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Cyrille, my great advisor, it's been awhile. I have joined the Paladin as you have said and trying to make ends meet so I can reach the top. I am still learning on how I can get all quest given by my clan but I guess I should concentrate on my priority first. To be the ruler of all kings!

11th Jul, 2020 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 4 Merciless Legend

A Dark Elf looks strange when motionless on the ground.

11th Jul, 2020 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Merciless Legend

First time in the Town

Since I spent most of, my preadolescent human life in a secluded forest community, you just can't imagine the wonders I found when I first arrived the Town!
It was a delightful experience of the senses. First I noticed was the unfamiliar awful smell brought by people who lived close to each other and with wastes carelessly thrown wherever. I found delight in that since it was the first time my mind registered such scent. The buildings were feast to my eyes. Different painted walls, old crumbling facades and artistic statues. The populace was the best. I got to meet different races, creatures I could only imagine and read in mother's books before.
Food! My first feast in the Tavern was something that I wouldn't forget till the day I die. Let me say it made a fantastic explosion on my taste buds! Spices unknown to me were introduced for the first time and I just can't imagine how my brain was able to process everything on my first day!

11th Jul, 2020 - 10:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless

I have defeated a Barbarian. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Legend the Merciless.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2020 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend Merciless - Page 4

Today, my encounter with a Giant Spider ended with me slaying the Giant Spider.

11th Jul, 2020 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend Merciless Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Deity of Legend

Dios was present before time began, before the universe was conceptualized. He separated light from darkness, he distinguished good from evil. Dios is the creator of everything all living and non. Dios is the supreme ruler and judge. Either you walk the path of good and righteousness or fell into the dark evil abyss. It is only white or black, smooth and rough, solid and liquid. There are no gray areas.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Legend the Merciless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,