Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »
Apple Company
General Thread
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Apple

Cook takes page from Jobs' book

Apple chief operating officer Tim Cook has channelled some of the fire of Steve Jobs in his first earnings call since taking over from the ailing Apple founder, slamming the latest range of iPad competitors while announcing the company's net income for the holiday quarter jumped 78 per cent to $US6 billion. Ref. Source 4

Apple
Apple (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Apple
A Friend

Apple

I really like Apple Products. I currently own an Ipod Touch and I LOVE it, I cannot tell you how satisfied with it I am. However, the advances of the Droid is yearning me to switch over but the iPhone 4g looks very impressive with it's features while the Droid is a little too big for my taste.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2011 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Apple Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Apple leads the mobile computer market: report

Apple is selling more portable computers than any other manufacturer. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2011 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple

What should we expect from an authorized Steve Jobs biography? (Appolicious)
Mac News

Appolicious - After a series of unauthorized biographies, Apple (AAPL) co-founder and chief executive officer Steve Jobs has finally granted his permission for a telling his of life?s story.
Source: Yahoo! News: Apple News

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple

RIM launches PlayBook, fans don't play along (Reuters)
Mac News

Reuters - Research In Motion's PlayBook tablet computer launched in almost empty stores on Tuesday, unable to whip up the frenzy that accompanies the debut of anything from rival Apple.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2011 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Apple

Japan disaster may cloud stellar Apple quarter

Apple Inc is expected to report another spectacular quarter this week, tempered by growing caution over how supply constraints will squeeze margins and restrain iPhone and iPad sales. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2011 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple

You Can't Escape the iPhone Tracker
(The Atlantic Wire)

Mac News

The Atlantic Wire - The latest development in the iPhone location scandal that some people care about (and others don't) is the revelation that the iPhone stores your location information even after you disable its location services. The findings come from a Wall Street Journal field test, which entailed traveling with the phone and seeing what it tracks. Apple's official line on geolocation privacy is that the company won't collect your information if you disable the location services function on the phone. So far, Apple is keeping its word on that because the location data is only stored on your phone and not transmitted to Apple when location services are disabled. However, if you don't flip off the location switch, as we learned last week, the information will be transmitted back to Apple HQ, a practice Google does with its Android phones as well.
Source: Apple News

Post Date: 3rd May, 2011 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Apple Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Apple upgrades iMacs with quad-core processors (AP)
Mac News

AP - Apple Inc. on Tuesday released an upgraded line of iMac desktop computers with faster processors, higher-resolution cameras and a new type of data port.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Apple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,