Garath the Emissary - Page 3 of 12

Why Am I Garath? The child has magical abilities. - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Aug, 2020 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1224 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary - Page 3

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

I looked carefully at this unexpected visitor.He must have known I was scrutinising his appearance but did not seemed phased by it at all. I looked into his eyes. I saw no sign of evasion or deviousness. He kept my gaze and returned it with interest.He didn't flinch, blink, or turn away. I saw his mouth. There was no evidence of a concealed smirk, or a supercilious twitch of his lips, that suggested he might be lying to me. Why would he anyway?. It seemed to my observations that he had nothing to gain from tricking me.
I looked at his attire. He was dressed plainly but smartly. His trousers were clean below the knee. He'd not been traipsing through mud to get here. His boots too where only soiled at the sole. No, he'd not walked here, he'd ridden, or been carried to this place. I inspected his tunic, fine without being ostentatious, functional but decorative,understated but not utilitarian.
I saw no sign that he carried weaponry, nor armour other than the standard leather jerkin below his tunic, which could be bought anywhere.
The man was a still a complete mystery, yet I didn't doubt his veracity after having made my calculated assessment. I decided I could trust him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Worship of Kair

I worship you with all my being, oh Kair the great god of goodness.
I worship you everywhere that I travel throughout my life.
I worship you in the holy place. I prostrate myself at your altar. I adore your image, yet I am no worshipper of false idols, nor do I adhere to idolatry. However your presence is all around in the holiness of your church. You aura permeates my spiritual soul, as the lifeblood runs through my veins
I also worship you as I go about my business, by the actions that I undertake in my daily life. My love of the poor and the hungry, I demonstrate in your name. My help for those who seek assistance, I do in your honour. My donations to the church I do for your glory. My mission to spread your creed and I do it with relish, for it is an honour and a privilege to serve you.
I willingly devote my existence to you.
I am blessed to have been accepted as your humble servant, and I ask nothing of thee other than that thou permit me to continue this work for the duration of my tenure on this world.
There is no greater god than thee, and no greater calling than to be thy servant..

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Hardy Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Page 3 Emissary Garath

This day have I joined the Guild of Fighters towards becoming an expert Fighter.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Message to Advisor

Today has been another success. I spent most of it training hard, and I mean training really hard. I joined the Fighters guild which will be a great help as progress through the challenges of life.
I had some spare time so I took part in a contest in the town tavern. I jumped between two stools and I won some gold. A miracle almost.
I travelled out of town for the first time when I visited Anglesey. I spent time in all the establishments there except the guilds bar one. That was the Fighters guild where I signed up as I stated earlier.
I was offered numerous assignments which I studied carefully but concluded that they were more challenging of my skill set than that which I had to offer. I declined their fast but risky short term advantages, and stayed focused on building my abilities.I resisted temptation of impatience for the benefit of the longer term.
So tomorrow will be another day of patience, of progressing with care, and trying to avoid the stupid errors that I might not even live to regret.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary

Worship of Kair

As I did yesterday, so I did today, and so I shall do again tomorrow.
I have travelled the town and I have trained relentlessly to improve my capabilities. Not for myself although I fully acknowledge I benefit from so doing, but more because it enables me to be effective in promoting thy glory, oh Kair greatest of the gods, and master of all.
Throughout my efforts. All of my endeavours have been undertaken with thy creed in the forefront of my mind. I have sought to comfort the ill, not that I found any today, help those needing assistance, and behaved with compassion, to all those less fortunate than myself.
I have travelled beyond the town boundaries to spread the word of thy glory and will continue to do so in the future, for thy word must reach all the corners of this land. It must be heard by the righteous and the unrighteous, the holy and the unholy, and it must be trumpeted from the heights of the mountains and hills, into the valleys and plains. Across the great seas and lakes, beyond the deserts and swamps. Yea thy word must be heard everywhere, by everyone, and everything, that walks, crawls, swims, and flies across the length and breadth of this existence.
For thy word is the truth, the one truth, the all truth, and the meaning of the truth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary - Page 3

Today, my encounter with a Bully ended with me slaying the Bully.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Why Am I Garath?

The child has magical abilities. The child had the ability to cast the spell Know Good on me. She did so and knew my intentions. That satisfied her.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Garath the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,