Garath the Emissary - Page 4 of 12

Adventure Entry An object was placed in my - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1224 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary - Page 4

Today, my encounter with a Marauder ended with me slaying the Marauder.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Let it be known that I, Garath, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Today was a very good day. A successful day. A day in which I have made, what I consider to be great progress. I have visited the library and the town hall, and I have read the histories, all of them. I have also read of the many of the opponents I face through the Know Enemy skill.
I have learnt much having travelled to Angelsey where I joined the Fighters Guild. I investigated buildings there and spent time in the amphitheatre tavern. I learnt tavern games, took part, and commented to the local drinkers about such diverse entertainment.
Yet in all this time I have not neglected to train. For I now understand that training is everything. You must be properly equipped with the necessary skills, as well as being fully equipped with tools and utensils needed for the job. I have purchased many things from the market that I feel I will need in the future.
I have accepted tasks and assignments and completed them with care, and now I must complete a Llanfair patrol to the satisfaction of my employer.
I will speak with thee again tomorrow, when I hope I have more achievements to report that will make thee proud of me.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Page 4 Emissary Garath

Worship of Kair

Today Oh Kair, I want to spend my private prayer time with you, in giving thanks to you for all that I have achieved in the past 24 hours.
I have steadfastly walked in your honour, and you have given me the moral strength and the courage that I have needed so to do.
I have stopped and helped a poor woman with the goods that she needed loading onto her wagon.
I have travelled to Llanfair and to Angelsey in your name and spread your word. I thank you for the protection you afforded me as I killed a bully who assaulted me on these travels.
I have spent time on the training grounds building my fitness in order that via improved resilience I can be more effective in defending your doctrines. I thank you for guiding me through the training.
I have patrolled the wilds and fought attackers bravely, but always with you at my side, giving me the strength I required..
I have learnt of worldly ways in taverns and town halls, libraries and workshops. My concentration remaining steadfast via your unseen presence. I knew you were always there to watch me study.
I have learnt much and achieved much, all of which I dedicate to you.
I thank thee oh Kair, for watching over me throughout the day, and for keeping me safe.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Worship of Kair

I prostrate myself before you. I lay flat with my face facing to the right. Symbolically I face to the right to show that your way is the 'right' way. The way to redemption to piety and to goodness. I speak your name and follow your creed. The creed that goodness should be demonstrated in everything undertaken in life.
Treat the poor with donations.
Help the incapable with practical applications.
Comfort the the sad and those who mourn.
In all things follow the 'right' way. The way of Kair.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary

My Next Medieval Adventure

The task offered is attractive to me and is a opportunity to do some good for the poor and oppressed.
My employer was a strange looking fellow but the motives expressed were pure. Those motives were fully in keeping with my beliefs and of those folk who are of good nature.
That is what I pledged to do when I prayed yesterday to my god. The great deity Kair.
I told him I would risk my life for those less fortunate than myself because I knew that is what he wanted me to do, and that I knew that Kair would be at my side as I went about the challenge.
This challenge requires travel and map reading and I feel I can do it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary - Page 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Wild Dog Pack. The Wild Dog Pack attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Wild Dog Pack. Like my story?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Adventure Entry

An object was placed in my way. I had to find some way of getting beyond it. Behind me I left the dead of a wild dog pack, so going back wasn't an option. Travelling further by land seemed impossible, so the only option was to swim. I am a strong swimmer and I feared not the current. I pushed off, and swum overarm crawl, soon reaching the other side. Dripping wet I emerged from the water and readied myself to continue.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Garath the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,