Garath the Emissary - Page 8 of 12

My Next Medieval Adventure Intun a lad with - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Aug, 2020 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1224 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary - Page 8

Worship of Kair

To Thee, O great god of good Kair, I call to you and pray that you hear the words that I speak unto you.
Hear me O Lord, for thou art my God and my salvation, my father and my creator, my ruler and my hope for the future.
My ambition for honour and power over these lands, and it's people, I dedicate in your honour.
My salvation and my life's work is all undertaken in the pursuit of furthering your glory.
My dedication is enriched by my faith in your creed, and my commitment strengthened by the knowledge that thou watches over me.
Hear my thoughts and my fears, my words and my achievements, that I may continue to have the strength to work towards my objectives.
I pray that thou shows me the way to press on when I am in doubt, ignore those who seek to divert me, and pass by those who seek to allure me with false promises.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

The Run Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be the Ruler of Kings now, before the dawn because I am the man who can improve your lives and there is no time like the present.
For too long you have toiled continually making money for those who presently rule you.
The worthless wasters, who squander the fruits of your labours on their own frivolity, pleasure, and trivialities. This has already gone on for far too long. The time came long ago when it needed to be stopped. We cannot wait any longer, we cannot put off that which is essential. To do so is an abdication of responsibility.
The time is here. The time is now. The nettle must be grasped. The torch must be raised. Tomorrow is the day that the fate of the town changes for the better. Tomorrow the new order begins.
I want to be the Ruler of Kings before dawn to make that happen.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Page 8 Emissary Garath

Message to Advisor

It's a long road to becoming the Ruler of Kings. It needs patience more than anything else. I have found that patience is in short supply in the past but now I have learnt.
I know I cannot rush a short cut to success,. There isn't one. It is simply a relentless push daily. A grind against all that which causes the friction and restricts the free flow of progress. But I am not deterred. I will play the long game that is necessary. I will participate to the full extent of my capabilities in that daily grind in order that I make progress.
I did that today, I'll do it again tomorrow and I'll do it as long as it takes.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Ever fought a Bandit Band? I did… and beat it to death.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary

I, Garath, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary - Page 8

Breath of life comes to Garath the Emissary. My quest shall continue despite my 2nd demise, no one shall keep me below.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

My Next Medieval Adventure

Intun a lad with black eyes, brown hair, and an average body hired me. I wasn't actually that keen to accept the task offered but found I couldn't reject the task after I corrected his appalling grammar..So it is that I am sent off to loot treasure. I expect to be able to pass all the physical tests but very much doubt I'll survive the creature that guards it. However I must try something since I feel I am not making the progress I feel I need to.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Garath the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,