Garath the Emissary - Page 9 of 12

No one shall lay low Garath the Emissary. I - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Aug, 2020 - 9:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1224 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary - Page 9

Adventure Entry

This all looked highly suspicious to me. I wondered who was secretly watching, or who had sent me on this route, such that I would be confronted by obstacles. Was it the strange lad Intun with his black eyes. I don't know, but I didn't hang around to find out. I took twp steps forward and jumped out into the air and hoped for the best..

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Adventure Entry

Needing to swim was not something that ever bothered me. I can swim in the waves and swell of the salt water oceans or the stillness of great lakes. I am strong swimmer. It was therefore without fear that I strode out to waist deep, and then pushed off, overarm crawl carrying me through the water with ease. Barely a splash I made, as I crossed the expanse of water ahead.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Giant ant attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant ant dead.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Page 9 Emissary Garath

Worship of Kair

Oh, great Kair Today I pray for guidance
Kain I know that below that kind bearded face your wise countenance smiles on my efforts to please you.
I ask that you protect me from injustice and harm. Council me with your wisdom so that I may make correct decisions as I work to honour you.
Grant me progress in my endeavours, reward me for my efforts but keep me humble so that I might always be caring unto others, especially the poor, the needy, the sick, the suffering, and those in mourning.
I thank you for guiding me on my chosen path so far.
I ask that you enlighten me with your teachings that I will always use my best endeavours to follow you.
Kain my one true god. The supreme god of good. I ask these things in your sacred name, and I vow to always be your faithful servant.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2020 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

I, Garath known as the Emissary, have graduated from the Climb Skill training.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2020 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary

A Wolf attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Wolf dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2020 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary - Page 9

Today, my encounter with a Gang Leader ended with me slaying the Gang Leader.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2020 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

No one shall lay low Garath the Emissary. I had calling but lost sight of it. For the 3rd time I suffereth a final fate within this dark vision.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Garath the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,