Garath the Emissary - Page 2 of 12

Message to Advisor Today has been a good day. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Aug, 2020 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1224 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary - Page 2

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Garath than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Page 2 Emissary Garath

Reflections on your father

He was a man of honour, and a man dedicated to 'always doing the right thing'. 'Doing the right thing' was in his interpretation largely of doing to others, as you would expect to have done to you.
He was a man generous with his time and patient to a fault. He spent his entire life dedicated to his family and his community. He was usually serious,never trivial, and he was totally responsible in the manner in the which he lived. He was never drunk, never violent, and never absent without reason.
In many ways he was a model citizen. He died poor, but content.
I remember him with nothing but affection.

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Worship of Kair

Today Kair I sought to be worthy of your requirements. I went about my business with your creed always in the forefront of my mind. I tried to help people when the opportunity arose. I watched for those in need. I sought ways to demonstrate that actions of a selfless nature were the way to eternal salvation. That is what I swore to uphold. With every breath in my body I will try to live up to those ideals.
Should I fall short, through my own folly, then I will beg your forgiveness and seek your guidance as to how I can return to the correct path.
As ever I owe you my reverence and my piety. I will endeavour to glorify your name.

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary

Most beautiful lady of Garath

She stood in the bakery, kneading dough. Flour was liberally spread all over her clothes and face yet her smile beamed at me through the white powder. I could not see her hair as it was covered in a net to stop it falling into the bread, but I envisaged it to be brown and long, wound up beneath the head covering.
Her eyes, blue of colour, radiated warmth and her voice was a welcoming nectar that flowed slowly across my soul as she spoke. "Welcome friend, I have bread to please you". Her words were sincere and her outstretched arms showing her wares, an invitation to embrace her personality, as well as her physical beauty.
She was tall, slim, and graceful of movement.
Her strong willowy arms, and small hands pressed the dough firmly into shape as she waited for me to answer.
She was the bakers daughter, and I was entranced.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary - Page 2

I, Garath, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Today has been a good day. I feel I have served the God Kair very well.
I have helped an impoverished old lady, without any expectation of personal reward. I have assisted a hobbit twice, and I have completed two quests at Lady Fluke's palace of parodies. I have visited the house of Sorrow twice, and spoken with the children. I think I avoided being tricked by a deceitful woman selling potions.
I have donated to Kair and learnt a skill at his church.I have witnessed a tavern event, which amused me somewhat, and I trained hard increasing my physical skills.
I feel my capabilities have improved, and I have visited all locations in the town. I am learning all the time. I feel I am well set to continue following a godly path through life. To keep my vow of honouring Kair, my deity every day, by helping others in all that I do, before I help myself.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Garath the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,