Enoch the Wizard - Page 2 of 4

Message to Advisor Dear Bonnie, I have come - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 3:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1229 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch the Wizard - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Dear Bonnie,

I hope this message finds you well. Today I faced great peril for the first time. I took up a job for the Lady under oath of secrecy. I equipped myself as you advised before and set out to complete her task. I found myself in a dark place, a twisting dungeon of darkness. Never before have I felt such fear, but it only through facing fear do you learn true courage. I found my quarry and struck it down, but alas I struggled to find my way out. I was overcome, or so I thought, and all faded to nothingness, but I awoke, alive and well near the Town. I sought out the Mystic right away, some premonition, an I'll omen of future peril sent me fleeing to her for atonement for some I could not remember. My mind at ease, I visited my patron and chose instead to lend my mind to her, than my arm. She was pleased with my prose. I shall build up my strength and try again to face the darkness another day.

Yours,

Enoch.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Enoch

The Resurrection of Enoch the Wizard. I was bewildered when for the 2nd resurrection. Maybe it is part of world of the middle ages. With end purpose in mind things must changeth.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

First time in the Town

On my first time in the town I was overwhelmed. Never before did I see such variety of activity, persons, or wonder. I was given some advice early on on how to acquaint myself with the area, and strive to do such that. Swiftly, I tried to learn all I could about both myself, and what skills I could add to my repertoire. Even now, days later, I find myself still struggling to recall everything I have learned. The world is great and mysterious to me still, but if I am to succeed in my quest, I must first start here in the Town and work my way up. Where there is risk, there is also opportunity.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Page 2 Wizard Enoch

Worship of Shaba

Shana hear my prayer and lay thine blessings upon your humble worshipper. I have struggled to find purchase in the Town. My body is weak, but my mind willing and sharp. Still, it seems I do make progress, if slow in improving myself. I have failed in small tasks several times, and flirted with death, yet I remain resolute. Please, help guide me in how best to improve my body such that I can persevere long enough to employ my mind.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Enoch

Some refer to me as Enoch, the Chess Game master.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch the Wizard

I, Enoch the Wizard, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch Wizard - Page 2

Meeting the townsfolk

In meeting the townsfolk, I have found a greater depth of character and characters than I could imagine. From the peasants in the market, to my patron Bonnie, each has a unique story to tell. I hope to someday learn some of all my people. For it is my desire to be a just and understanding Ruler of Kings. If they are to support my claim, I must too darn their trust in me. We need not agree, nor should we, on all, or many things, but to earn respect, one most at least be understood. I hope, in time, to understand as much as I can.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Dear Bonnie,

I have come to find myself, for now. While my early endeavors we're perhaps too perilous. I have found ways to expand my mind and find experience without drawing blade. Further, I found favor with Lady Fluke, and shall seek her out to improve my body. Such windfall! I shall be able to develop my body while concluding many of my studies and honing on my skills. I also recently acquired an abode of my own. No more tavern straw for me. Do pay me a visit when you get the chance, I would be much obliged.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Enoch the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,