Rhyme Introduction

Rhyme Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Sep, 2016 - 2:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 26
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Rhyme Introduction

As a lover of tabletop - text based and episodic fantasy as well as LitRPG I'm here to see what ROKII can bring to the table (Forgive the pun).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 26th Sep, 2016 - 9:30pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rhyme

Welcome Future Ruler of Kings

Greetings young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Rhyme Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Rhyme! Thank you for sharing a bit of your interests. Its nice to have more Australian's here. I hope you enjoy ROK II and if you have any questions about features in the community please ask here.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Introduction Rhyme

Thanks for having me, I love text based games that cause the player to have to really think out their responses and ROK so far seems like something I'll keep coming back to.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 26th Sep, 2016 - 9:30pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Introduction Rhyme

Rhyme, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Rhyme Introduction

Welcome Rhyme. Thank you for supporting our work here by Upgrading. I can customize one Avatar for you if you will like that way a mini-Avatar will also show up in your Posts.

Feel free to place your thoughts about ROK II's new Trailers: Video: Ruler Of Kings II Trailers or join the ROK II Thread where we Discuss the direction the game is heading.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Rhyme Introduction

Welcome aboard Rhyme. I came here for Role-playing Game but find myself more involved in the other boards. The games and sharing here is great so dive in!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Rhyme Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thanks Krakyn.
I've been browsing the forums in the downtime while my Char sleeps
It's been a while since I was oart of an active forum community so if you know and particularily interesting threads I'd be happy to check them out.

Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rhyme Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,