Kanye West - Page 2 of 7

Kanye, Soundgarden at BDO Hip-hop superstar - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Sep, 2011 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
5th Oct, 2009 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West - Page 2

Either by force or not it looks like Kanye West is taking a break after all, or maybe Lady Gaga didn't want to be caught with the 'blonde hater':

international QUOTE
Lady Gaga to tour without Kanye

Lady Gaga said both she and Kanye West decided to cancel their upcoming "Fame Kills" tour of North American arenas, and that she will embark on her own headlining trek soon while West drops out of the spotlight.  Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

West Kanye

Kanye West makes song release vow

Kanye West has promised to release a new song every week until Christmas. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Kanye West Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Kanye West's diamond teeth look silly

And Kanye West, the 33-year-old fool, has gone and replaced his bottom run of teeth with the shiny stones because he figured - and this really is genius - "there are just some things rock stars are supposed to do". Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Kanye West
A Friend

Page 2 West Kanye

Who cares about his looks, it's his rapping that matters. I'd probably put him in my top 10 of all time rappers, especially after his latest album. He goes hard in it!

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

West Kanye

Kanye West Sends Controversial Abortion Tweet Attacking Women

Singer Kanye West is no stranger to controversy and more is coming his way thanks to a controversial tweet he sent out on Twitter concerning abortion.
The rapper hinted not so subtly that there are women who intentionally get pregnant so they can extort money from their husband or boyfriend (or one night-stand participant) so to pay for an abortion and keep quiet about it.

"An abortion can cost a [black man] up to 50 Gs, maybe a 100," West said. "Gold diggin" [women] be getting pregnant on purpose. It ain't happen to me but I know people." Reaction across the Internet and in the entertainment world was fast and furious to the late Wednesday night tweet from West. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2011 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West

Kanye gets close to Olsen twin

Kanye West has been romantically linked to Mary-Kate Olsen. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2011 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West - Page 2

'People look at me like Hitler'

Kanye West says he feels like people look at him like Hitler. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2011 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Kanye, Soundgarden at BDO

Hip-hop superstar Kanye West and Seattle rockers Soundgarden have been announced as the headliners at next year's Big Day Out. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Kanye West

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,