Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2018 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Demi Lovato Actor
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Demi Lovato

Teen Idol, Demi Lovato Goes Into Rehab for Cutting and More
Adolescent Tips - Get the latest headlines from the About.com Parenting of Adolescents GuideSite.

It's being reported all over the net that Demi Lovato has left her tour with the Jonas Brothers early and gone into rehab. This is one Teen Idol I had high hopes for as a mom and still do. According to her representatives, the 18-year-old singer/actress is taking a break "In order to seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time." Source: About.com Parenting of Adolescents

Image by Frank Schwichtenberg from Wikimedia public domain.

Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2011 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Lovato Demi

We know now why she entered a rehab center. She was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. This is the second Hollywood star this week who admitted they have this issue.

international QUOTE
Three months after leaving a residential treatment center, teen star Demi Lovato is bravely opening up about her private struggles - not only with anorexia and bulimia, but also with bipolar disorder.

"I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar," Lovato told PEOPLE in a candid interview that took place last month in her L.A.-area home. Source 3

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Demi Lovato Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lovato faces breakup, family woes

Demi Lovato has faced further turmoil in her personal life, after her mother reportedly entered rehab and the star split from her boyfriend. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2011 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Lovato Demi

Demi Lovato explains meltdown

Demi Lovato has denied that her much publicised meltdown was "Over a guy". Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2012 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Lovato Demi

'Not fixed but happy'

Demi Lovato wants to be secure in her body before she returns to acting. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2014 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Demi Lovato

Lovato's birthday love from boyfriend

EX-BFF Selena Gomez may not be sending a birthday card but Demi Lovato doesn't seem to care as she is all eyes for her actor boyfriend on her birthday. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2016 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato sings out for music and mental health

Pomp, circumstance and flash galore count for a lot at pop concerts in amphitheaters, where every move made onstage is blown up on video screens, every note sung is blasted at an ... Ref. Source 3a.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2018 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Demi Lovato Movies Music Fashion & Sports

“I had this fascination with death,” she said. “I have experienced many things that I have not talked about and don’t know if I ever will talk about.” Source 4o.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Demi Lovato

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,