Vulog the Wanderer - Page 4 of 6

Vulog the Wanderer is raised. I, Vulog, liveth - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Mar, 2021 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1315 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Mar, 2021 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog the Wanderer - Page 4

I am but a humble follower who has lost his way. If you are so kind and generous as to grant me a second chance I will not squander it. I pledge to thee that I, Vulog, will henceforth be you most devote follower and spreader of your graciousness. I shall purchase a ring and form a pact with Your Holiness to signify and to bind me to my word.

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2021 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Wanderer Vulog

Breath of life comes to Vulog the Wanderer. Mine faults hath doomed me for the 5th time all because of my entranced past in this bedtime story. I need to changeth mine motive.

24th Mar, 2021 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Dark Elf. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Vulog the Wanderer.

24th Mar, 2021 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Page 4 Wanderer Vulog

No one shall lay low Vulog the Wanderer. I am no undead despite this 6th world of the middle ages.

24th Mar, 2021 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Wanderer Vulog

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As I walk into the tavern the smell of the roasted Feast grazines my nostrils. I look around to see it is quite busy today. As I search for a table a stranger walks up and says " We have been watching you from afar for a while now, and we see the potential yee possess. Id like to offer a gift that will help along thy travels"
I am very suspicious considering I've never seen this person before.
"How do I know this isn't a trick," I say sternly yet softly as to not disturb the tavern. "Or better yet a plot to kill me."
the stranger smiles, assuring me he has only my best interest in mind. I know I shouldn't but I ask what this gift is. The stranger reaches into his pack and rummages around for a bit.

24th Mar, 2021 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog the Wanderer

No one shall lay low Vulog the Wanderer. Be it known to all that Vulog the Wanderer hath returned in the 7th resurrection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2021 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog Wanderer - Page 4

T'was the first time I encountered a Black Bear. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

24th Mar, 2021 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Vulog the Wanderer is raised. I, Vulog, liveth for the 8th version of mine fascinated self. Change the aspiration and I shall changeth the outcome.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Vulog the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,