Ellora the Emissary - Page 3 of 6

The Town Guard The Town Guard are agents of - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Sep, 2021 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1377 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Sep, 2021 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary - Page 3

I, Ellora, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2021 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Chess Game Skill expert.

19th Sep, 2021 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Ellora known as the Emissary, have graduated from the Know Enemies Skill training.

19th Sep, 2021 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Page 3 Emissary Ellora

I, Ellora am adept in the Elven Language Skill.

20th Sep, 2021 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

It was prophesied by the wise ones and it's also a feeling that I have deep within my soul. All know that, being the Ruler of Kings, I will be able to follow the prophecy and I want nothing more than to follow the gods' chosen destiny for me.

21st Sep, 2021 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The person that approached me is covered with a big cloak that covers most of their face, making me wary, but at the same time, they make a small gesture with their hand that reminds me a gesture my mom would do when she would talk with some of the wise people of our old home. Realizing that and feeling a little more secure with my bodyguard besides me, I follow them to the oak table.

I sit down slowly, my bodyguard behind me, covering my back, and I don't take my eyes from the strange. When we are finally sitting down, they put their cloak a little to the back, not taking it out completely, but showing me an elven face with androgynous traits.

"I am a friend of your mother", they say slowly, almost whispering. "And I have something she told me to give to you when you were ready for it… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2021 - 10:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary - Page 3

Expert in the Bow Specialization Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Bow Specialization Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

21st Sep, 2021 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

The Town Guard

The Town Guard are agents of the Law. It's not of their responsibility to make the Law, but to make sure it is followed.

That's why it is extremely important that the Ruler is a follower of the Law, for it's their responsibility to create the laws of the livings as the Law of Gods. If the Ruler is ill-intended, foolish or ignorant, the laws will not be good and the Town Guard will assure rules that are not of the Gods.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ellora the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,