Ellora the Emissary - Page 4 of 6

Worship of Coktia Coktia, my goddess, I'm - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2021 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1377 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Sep, 2021 - 10:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary - Page 4

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ellora than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2021 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

Thoughts on the Chancellor

My Thoughts on the Chancellor

The Chancellor of Town is too away from the people. A person of law, a ruler, needs to be close to their subjects to be able to rule as it needs to be. How can they know what to do if they don't know who they serve?

22nd Sep, 2021 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Animal Handler Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

22nd Sep, 2021 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Page 4 Emissary Ellora

Fletbug the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Ellora

She was one of the strongest War Dogs the seller showed me. She had a full black body, with only her snout and paws white. She was not very big, but she had a very muscular body, covered with long furs. When I saw her, I knew she would be the one to fight by my side.

22nd Sep, 2021 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

Familiar Description

Ixchel chose to materialize for me in the form of a petite, but beautiful dragon. She had purple scales on her body that, in the light, would actually get a little bit darker and more glowing. Her wings were thin like a bat's wing and she loved to clean then often. The most striking part were her eyes, green like mine, and I like to think she shares more than her magical powers with me.

My familiar is a energetic and curious created, not unlike a cat. When she is around, she is always keen on exploring the surroundings and imitating sounds that she would hear. Like a cat, Ixchen was also very careful with her independence and, although it seems she enjoys my company, she has her own feelings about lots of things.

22nd Sep, 2021 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary

Relation Description

I could not believe my eyes when I saw her again. The same woman I described to the hobbit that asked me to described the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She still had the same long, brownish hair, but today it was styled in a different way. Her bow firmly attached on a string on her back.

She has a slightly muscular body, in a agile way, that you could expect in archers. My first thought was that I had been completely honest when I told that hobbit she was the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

I was suddenly taken by a strong feeling of wanting to talk to her, but I was to embarrassed to approach her first. And yet, keep staring at her while she was at the market square sounded creep to me, and not an act that my mother or teachers would approve.

For one last moment, I let myself enjoy her appearance before turning away. Maybe, if she looked back at me before I left, I would have the courage to greet her and ask for her name…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2021 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary - Page 4

Renting a room at the Tavern

Renting a room at the Tavern is practical, but tiring. If I want to achieve my status as a Ruler, I need to find a roof of my own soon. Although my end goal is a palace where I can protect myself and my future family, as well as study and rule, for now I'm looking for something modest and simple. But I still have to build a relationship with the builders in Town. I hope I can do that soon.

23rd Sep, 2021 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Worship of Coktia

Coktia, my goddess, I'm here again to swear my loyalty to you.

I promise to abide to your laws and ensure they are follow by man and woman on the earth.

I promise to do good, even when good is hard to be done.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ellora the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,