Ellora the Emissary - Page 2 of 6

Most beautiful lady of Ellora Her hair was - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2021 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1377 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Sep, 2021 - 8:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary - Page 2

It was confirmed upon meh, Ellora the Emissary, that I am now an expert in Roll.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2021 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

First time in the Town

Sleep are still in my eyes as I look at my journal on the floor. I remember all of my mother's teachings about the power of dreams and, although slightly unsure, I grab a pen and write the following, as was instructed to me:

"First time in the Town"

I keep writing…

"I have a room at the Tavern and food when I need it, but the Town is scary and makes me unsure. If I can't deal with things here, how will I grow to bigger places? Still, I must be strong and trust the laws of gods. I know how to run when problems arrive and how to be quick in my reflexes. Now I need to study more. Hopefully, the dreams will help me keep on my path"

16th Sep, 2021 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Garnier the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Ellora

Garnier is a male human bodyguard that I've found at the Tavern a few days back. He said he was looking for work and it seemed to be useful for me to have someone buffy to watch my back.

He has cropped, wavy, gray hair and brown eyes, and a golden skin and a muscular build that makes me feel protected when he is around. He is not handsome by any means, with lots of scars in his arms and even face.

16th Sep, 2021 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Page 2 Emissary Ellora

Deity of Ellora

Coktia is a vastly feared and much praised goddess, known for her swift justice and yet for her caring of her followers. She is usually worshipped through gifts and atonements.

She is often depicted as tall, slender and fair. She has long hair with the color of the sunshine and eyes with the color of mist.

17th Sep, 2021 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

Wish I could change this about myself

What one should change about themselves to become the Ruler the world needs? There's no easy answer for that. But there are things that I know I must change to grow to fill those shoes:

I wish to change my knowledge. Knowledge is only useful when it's changeable, when it grows, adapts, morphs. Knowledge that does not change is not knowledge, is prejudice.

17th Sep, 2021 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary

The Trading Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2021 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary - Page 2

A Psychology Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Teachers.

19th Sep, 2021 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Ellora

Her hair was gold like the sun being born, with gentle and long locks curling around her shoulder.
When I first saw her, she was aiming a bow at a target. As she hold the line, I could see her body was slightly muscular, on a more agile way.
But her eyes were the most striking part. Two beautiful emeralds gems that turned to look at me as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ellora the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,