Depression Leads To Alcohol

Depression Leads Alcohol - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Sep, 2021 - 6:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2011 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Alcoholics Start With a Depression Problem

The connection between nutrients and cravings and the brain is very interesting. I do not think we quite realize, or fully comprehend, the effect our diet has on our mental health. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2014 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Alcohol Leads Depression

I learned awhile now that diet is so important, exercise too. We are beings of chemicals, when we put the right chemicals into our body it can affect us in a positive way.

25th Mar, 2015 - 7:46am / Post ID: #

Depression Leads To Alcohol Health & Special Psychology

I think depression and alcohol feed one another. I gave up alcohol about 4.5 years ago and even thought I have my down days (Like everyone) I do not have the crippling black days I did when I was drinking. Drinking feeds the depression. Its a slippery slope if you are prone to depression and drink (A depressant!)

Reconcile Edited: jchampers on 25th Mar, 2015 - 7:49am

27th Mar, 2015 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Alcohol Leads Depression

My father was a chronic alcoholic. He was so deep in depression and used the drink as a crutch which put him in a vicious cycle of no return right up to his death. From observation I can say that in his case when he surrounded himself with positive non-drinkers he was OK but anytime there were negative people around or those who like to drink then both his depression and addiction returned.

31st Mar, 2015 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Alcohol Leads Depression

Great job Jchampers, I hope you continue to remain sober for years to come and never fall back into any depression / drinking. Thank you for sharing.

Too bad about your father JB, at least the experience shows you where chronic drinking can lead you so you don't make the same mistake.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2016 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alcohol shown to act in same way as rapid antidepressants

Can having a few drinks help people with clinical depression feel better? Yes. At least in terms of biochemistry, say scientists. Ref. Source 6p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2019 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Depression Leads Alcohol

For sure it does. Most people I believe use drinks to try to cover up their depression or pain or whatever the case may be. Then they become addicted. It's terrible how many lifes become tainted or wasted because the booze takes over.

29th Sep, 2021 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Depression Leads Alcohol Psychology Special & Health

I have never drank alcohol before. I probably will never start the addiction. It can lead to liver cancer. I am very sorry about your father. It is never easy for you to see your parent die. I hope that you are ok.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Depression Leads To Alcohol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,