Hydellrev Introduction

Hydellrev Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Nov, 2021 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2021 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 55.15 FP
Charm: none

Hydellrev Introduction

I am a Mother of two teenage daughters. I some how landed here on this site. Destiny? We shall see. I too shall play along! In hope I may find a new hobby. It sure is a bit intriguing!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Nov, 2021 - 9:33am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2021 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Hydellrev

Welcome adventurer. Let me asketh this question? Be ye the type of adventurer that is merely curious and flakes away like the wind or are ye made of brawn, determination and commitment wherein ye shall enter the realms of this medieval fantasy world with an aim to become the Ruler of Kings or die? If the former, then observe all told to thee via the Player's Rules & Start and begin.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2021 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Starter

Hydellrev Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I don’t know what or how to use hashtags? I want to play but it could be very long and tricky time before I finish or even learn. What next?

Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Nov, 2021 - 9:33am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2021 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Hydellrev

Hi Hydellrev! Harker, in the post above yours, guided you where to start: Rules & Start. On that page there is a summary and a Start button. Have a read and click the button which opens up the players' manual so you can learn about the game. Have you played a text based PG before?

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2021 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Member Starter

Introduction Hydellrev

No and thank you for trying to explain. I’m not that great of a reader writer or blogger?

Signature:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Hydellrev Introduction

Hi again Hydellrev, ROK II is largely a game about reading and writing. You do not have to be great at it but it is part of the game play. Just follow the link I gave you and it will explain all. There are videos as well have you seen those? Ruler of Kings Text RPG FAQ & Videos

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Hydellrev Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,