Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Nov, 2021 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Discuss  Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence This Thread updates with highlights of Ruler of Kings I which has been integrated and updated into Ruler of Kings II Text RPG.
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2021 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

The Etheral Plane of exsistence is part of the Scenario of a medieval fantasy character that you create in the world of Ruler of Kings II. It is accessible during a dream state and is better explained within the Players' Manual. Highlights here will include major accomplishments made by a Player within the kingdom such as the establishment of a Barracks or Castle and so forth.

For general comments about the ROK I module please see: ROK I - Dream State Thread.

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2021 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

I, Krusten the Ruler of the Kingdom of Asgardia, have realized the following; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders. Securing 10,000 acres or more of land so that my people can live, work and serve in Asgardia.

19th Nov, 2021 - 8:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Nowen the Ruler of the Kingdom of Kolner, have realized the following; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders.

19th Nov, 2021 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Within the Kingdom of Camelot on the 19th day of in the month of November in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders. Securing 10,000 acres or more of land so that my people can live, work and serve in Camelot. Producing 1,000 or more wares.

21st Nov, 2021 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

I, Thorin the Ruler of the Kingdom of Dragon, have realized the following; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders. Securing 10,000 acres or more of land so that my people can live, work and serve in Dragon. Producing 1,000 or more wares.

21st Nov, 2021 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

I, Selinabeth the Ruler of the Kingdom of Stonia, have realized the following; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders. Securing 10,000 acres or more of land so that my people can live, work and serve in Stonia. Building 500 houses in Stonia as living quarters. Producing 1,000 or more wares.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2021 - 9:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence

I, Nowen the Ruler of the Kingdom of Kolner, have realized the following; Producing 1,000 or more wares.

24th Nov, 2021 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Krusten the Ruler of the Kingdom of Asgardia, have realized the following; Cultivating at least 100 farms in which food is be produced. Building 500 houses in Asgardia as living quarters. Producing 1,000 or more wares.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,