Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence - Page 5 of 10

I, Geoffrey the Ruler of the Kingdom of Quontriell, - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jul, 2022 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Discuss  Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence This Thread updates with highlights of Ruler of Kings I which has been integrated and updated into Ruler of Kings II Text RPG.
13th Mar, 2022 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence - Page 5

Within the Kingdom of Stonia on the 13th day of in the month of March in year of our Lord 522 the following was made real; Establishing 50 markets for trade and selling of goods.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2022 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence
A Friend

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

I, Utsab the Ruler of the Kingdom of Rudranagar, have realized the following; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders. Cultivating at least 100 farms in which food is be produced. Building 500 houses in Rudranagar as living quarters. Establishing 50 markets for trade and selling of goods. Producing 1,000 or more wares. At least ten stables doth care for our horses. The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle. Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort.

13th Apr, 2022 - 10:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Within the Kingdom of Gordan on the 13th day of in the month of April in year of our Lord 522 the following was made real; Building 500 houses in Gordan as living quarters.

17th Apr, 2022 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mcxjudge
Diamond
(+)

Page 5 Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

I, Primis the Ruler of the Kingdom of Regnum, have realized the following; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders. Securing 10,000 acres or more of land so that my people can live, work and serve in Regnum. Building 500 houses in Regnum as living quarters. The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle.

18th Apr, 2022 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mcxjudge
Diamond
(+)

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

Within the Kingdom of Regnum on the 18th day of in the month of April in year of our Lord 522 the following was made real; Cultivating at least 100 farms in which food is be produced. Establishing 50 markets for trade and selling of goods. At least ten stables doth care for our horses. Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Within the Kingdom of Mediaterra on the 9th day of in the month of June in year of our Lord 522 the following was made real; Producing 1,000 or more wares.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2022 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence - Page 5

Within the Kingdom of Quontriell on the 19th day of in the month of July in year of our Lord 522 the following was made real; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders.

19th Jul, 2022 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

I, Geoffrey the Ruler of the Kingdom of Quontriell, have realized the following; Securing 10,000 acres or more of land so that my people can live, work and serve in Quontriell.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,