Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence - Page 9 of 10

Within the Kingdom of Aultempire on the 6th - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2023 - 4:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Discuss  Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence This Thread updates with highlights of Ruler of Kings I which has been integrated and updated into Ruler of Kings II Text RPG.
20th Feb, 2023 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence - Page 9

Within the Kingdom of Heartorn on the 20th day of in the month of February in year of our Lord 523 the following was made real; At least ten stables doth care for our horses.

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2023 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

Within the Kingdom of Heartorn on the 20th day of in the month of February in year of our Lord 523 the following was made real; Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort.

ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Within the Kingdom of Heartorn on the 20th day of in the month of February in year of our Lord 523 the following was made real; One or more entertainment centers to make the people happy.

ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 9 Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

Within the Kingdom of Heartorn on the 20th day of in the month of February in year of our Lord 523 the following was made real; One or more temple sanctuaries for worship.

29th Apr, 2023 - 5:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

Within the Kingdom of Hope on the 29th day of in the month of April in year of our Lord 523 the following was made real; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders.

29th Apr, 2023 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

Within the Kingdom of Hope on the 29th day of in the month of April in year of our Lord 523 the following was made real; Building 500 houses in Hope as living quarters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2023 - 5:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rei
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence - Page 9

I, Rei the Ruler of the Kingdom of Azeroth, have realized the following; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders. Securing 10,000 acres or more of land so that my people can live, work and serve in Azeroth. Cultivating at least 100 farms in which food is be produced. Building 500 houses in Azeroth as living quarters. Establishing 50 markets for trade and selling of goods. Producing 1,000 or more wares. At least ten stables doth care for our horses. The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle. Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort. One or more entertainment centers to make the people happy. One or more temple sanctuaries for worship. One or more castle of stone acting both as a fortress and symbol of might and reign.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2023 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence
A Friend

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Within the Kingdom of Aultempire on the 6th day of in the month of August in year of our Lord 523 the following was made real; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,