Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence - Page 2 of 10

Within the Kingdom of Kolner on the 3rd day - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2021 - 9:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Discuss  Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence This Thread updates with highlights of Ruler of Kings I which has been integrated and updated into Ruler of Kings II Text RPG.
24th Nov, 2021 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence - Page 2

I, Helmut the Ruler of the Kingdom of Wonderland, have realized the following; Producing 1,000 or more wares.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2021 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

I, Majestic the Ruler of the Kingdom of Heartorn, have realized the following; Producing 1,000 or more wares.

27th Nov, 2021 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Within the Kingdom of Camelot on the 27th day of in the month of November in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; Building 500 houses in Camelot as living quarters.

1st Dec, 2021 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 2 Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

Within the Kingdom of Camelot on the 1st day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; Ten stables doth care for our horses.

1st Dec, 2021 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

I, Krusten the Ruler of the Kingdom of Asgardia, have realized the following; Ten stables doth care for our horses.

2nd Dec, 2021 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rpgpundit
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

Within the Kingdom of Norway on the 2nd day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders. Producing 1,000 or more wares. At least ten stables doth care for our horses. The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2021 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rpgpundit
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence - Page 2

I, Ulric the Ruler of the Kingdom of Norway, have realized the following; Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort.

3rd Dec, 2021 - 9:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Within the Kingdom of Kolner on the 3rd day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; At least ten stables doth care for our horses. The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle. Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,