Malik the Watchman - Page 3 of 3

Familiar Description Godless has eyes the color - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Nov, 2021 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1406 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Nov, 2021 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Malik the Watchman - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Malik than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2021 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Watchman Malik

Wardogb the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Malik

Maybe this one will not fail me but then again it is just war dog not a human. If it dies then it will be free, if it runs it will not, if it lives past it's contract date it will. But again it is just a dog and a scrawny one at that.

18th Nov, 2021 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Malik the Watchman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Malik, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

18th Nov, 2021 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Page 3 Watchman Malik

Ever fought a Woodsman? I did… and beat it to death.

18th Nov, 2021 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Watchman Malik

Message to Advisor

I killed a lot of people… I feel their deaths were not warranted but I will not give up my path has just begun. I have become stronger and will soon begin my introduction to the true arcane but for now I will train my body as I must be able to defend myself should my enemies happen upon me.

18th Nov, 2021 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Malik the Watchman

Familiar Description

Godless has eyes the color of onyx, is strongly built but still very quick, it's disposition is much like mine. Careful and cautious but deadly when angered. I call upon him but cutting my hand and drawing up my power to bring him forth into this realm. Godless is relatively silent and ALWAYS obeys. Godless has claws like obsidian shards and scales are in shades of black, grey, and Ivory. His horns and sharp and will grow longer as he grows.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Malik the Watchman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,