Sirbignic Introduction

Sirbignic Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2021 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Sirbignic Introduction
A Friend

Sirbignic Introduction

Hello! I am a High School History teacher who likes medieval fantasy and old school role playing games. I also like grand-strategy computer games, but have recently become nostalgic for my youth!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Introduction Sirbignic

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text RPG ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Sirbignic Introduction
A Friend

Sirbignic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks and well met! Can't wait to get started! Excited to see if my background gets approved or not! I may not have tons of time to contribute at any given time, but a little here and a little there I hope!

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2021 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Introduction Sirbignic

Hi Sirbignic! Looks like your character is approved: Allegon the Baron. You should have received notification by email, if not, please check your spam or junk folder.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2021 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Sirbignic Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Sirbignic

Okay, thanks. I may have over estimated my available time to logon and play. It seems ever since I created this character, I have been swamped with paperwork, and then I went on an 8 day cruise for Thanksgiving, so I've been inactive and my character has not advanced. I may have to delete my character and wait for the Christmas or Summer break?

> TOPIC: Sirbignic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,