Kettleford Introduction - Page 2 of 2

You get started on this page Source 6z and - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 12
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.8%
[+] Gain: 41.40 FP
Charm: 1

Kettleford Introduction - Page 2

Hi there, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area, but I seem to be struggling to get started. It might be because I first posted back in april, and in the wrong forum.

My intention is to play ROK II, and to get started with character creation. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Ninty Something | Joined: Reg. 26th Apr, 2022 - 1:23pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 435
Flag Posts: 2,613
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 19.9%
[+] Gain: 31.13 FP
Charm: 50

Introduction Kettleford

You get started on this page Source 6z and follow the instructions. Other than that I do not know how else to help you unless you ask a specific question.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Kettleford Introduction

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2022
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,